Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

D3 acct+sc2wol for an MOP key

Discussion on D3 acct+sc2wol for an MOP key within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
D3 acct+sc2wol for an MOP key

Hey guys, i want to trade my diablo 3 account including starcraft 2 wings of liberty.

Gear on the barb is decent for MP8-9 10 is possible but tought

You can find all available classes and Plvl in the link above.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS D3 Acc+ SC2WOL
10/11/2013 - Diablo 3 Trading - 11 Replies
Hi, i would like to sell my battle.net account that includes diablo 3 and starcraft 2 wings of liberty. The D3 Account has a 60 Barb on HC, a 60(76) Barb on SC, a 60(58) Wizard, a60(50) Demon Hunter, a 60 Witch Doc, another 60 Wizard and an 48 DH on HC that has some gear ready for level 60.The account has around 28mil gold on it and the barb is geared too run mp8 easily. Heres the Link to the gear of the barb on SC. Milla - Community - Diablo III
[selling]NA ACCT Season 2 Gold. Now unranked LoL Acct!
12/01/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
xxxxxxx
[TRADE] XBOX LIVE ACCT.~ MEGA CONTENT~FOR LOL LVL 30 ACCT
02/28/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Xbox Acct w/ $100+ worth of content that includes full games, arcade games, TV epidsode, game addons, and much more content like: ~Fall Out: New Vegas ~Battlefield:1943 ~Ultimate MK3 ~Pac-Man C.E. ~Aegis Wing ~DOOM Arcade ~3DUltraMiniGolf ~Halo MapPacks ~Modern Warfare MapPacks
[TRADE] XBOX LIVE ACCT.~ MEGA CONTENT~FOR LOL LVL 30 ACCT
02/28/2012 - Consoles Trading - 0 Replies
Xbox Acct w/ $100+ worth of content that includes full games, arcade games, TV epidsode, game addons, and much more content like: ~Fall Out: New Vegas ~Battlefield:1943 ~Ultimate MK3 ~Pac-Man C.E. ~Aegis Wing ~DOOM Arcade ~3DUltraMiniGolf ~Halo MapPacks ~Modern Warfare MapPacks
[WTT] - LVL20 GW Acct + Steam Acct for 90+ Bower/Nuker/Wiz - Look Inside SS
07/21/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
I would prefer a character on ROME but will consider all offers. Obviously I have no black market feedback. Here is my heatware, an online feedback system. I have purchased and sold items over $200 all + feedback. Link: You can PM me on any of the forums listed for verification. I have also added epvp. We WILL USE a middle man, I have been scammed already, it will not happen again. Middle man must have +5 black market and verbally express in this thread that he is willing to risk...