Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

my Feenix accounts.

Discussion on my Feenix accounts. within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
my Feenix accounts.

So I quit playing due school and I want to sell my feenix account=) (Warsong realm)

Selling golds in Alkair realm and Warsong realm also.
Acc 1:
Night elf rogue:
6/9 T3 .
8/8 t2.
5/5 t2.5, naxx weps bis trinkets full enchanted etc..

Human Mage:
Some d1 and d2 gear, 1 or 2 epic. alt. (Alch and Herb)

Acc 2:
Gnome lock
7/8 T2
5/5 T2.5
Some t1, enchanting. with epic mount and more.

Acc 3:
Undead rogue
6/8 T2,
4 T2.5
Zg tiger mount,full enginering

this is exmaple from oens of my accounts, I got my friends accounts also (they quit wow and allowd me to sell them) I will give more details at Skype if you interseted.

Best regrads, Swx.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] Feenix wow accounts.
12/05/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 4 Replies
Dear Epvp's members. I WTS accounts on Warsong X12 realm. Horde: Acc №1 Lock, undead lvl 60. Gear: tier2, tier 1, + ZG set in his bag, MC rings. 380 bonus spd, 9% hit, 4 k hp, 5k mana 100% mount Alchemy/Herbalism 300 http://cs302109.userapi.com/v302109361/9f0/SllZ7r 51-Ko.jpg
WTS feenix accounts
10/13/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 6 Replies
ALL ACCOUNTS SOLD
[Selling] Feenix WoW accounts
09/12/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 29 Replies
Hello epvpers! I'd like to sell my Feenix WoW accounts since I've stopped playing due to very busy working schedules. Also I'll be adding in real life friends account when they will be providing me all the details to sell 'em. Account 6: (SQ/SA, email change available) (SOLD) Warrior, Gnome 7/9 tier 3, full t2.5, t2, naxxramas 2hand sword + naxxramas onehands + dft + almost BiS fury gear with cthun gloves, ring fury from naxxramas and full BiS tank gear. 300 engineering / 300...
[Trading] 4 Feenix Warsong Accounts for 2 Archangel Accounts
05/02/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hey there fellas, So i'm very interested in leaving vanilla and heading for TBC! This might be a long shot, but I'm trying to get people who are looking to go reverse content =P Really trying to get into arena with a irl friend (hence me looking for 2 accounts) Got some decent accounts to trade willing to do 2fers or even 3fers but really looking for some decent 70's. Will show in game. Do not know all of the items on accounts. Will show you everything! Add me on Skype. DewTheDewDude ...
[Selling] WTS Feenix accounts
04/02/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 6 Replies
Accounts sold, you can remove this thread now