Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

90 Vanilla Marshal Rank 12 Shaman !VERY CHEAP!

Discussion on 90 Vanilla Marshal Rank 12 Shaman !VERY CHEAP! within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow 90 Vanilla Marshal Rank 12 Shaman !VERY CHEAP!

Selling my alt account with a lvl 90 Female Draenei Shaman - has the vanilla rank 12 pvp achievement/title 'Marshal' which allows you to transmog the old pvp gear.
comes with full malevolent pvp gear (resto)

two rare mounts :
Swift Zulian Panther (Zul'Gurub)
Swift White Hawkstrider (Magister's Terrace)

price is only 20

if you are interested leave a comment with ur skype or send me a PM and ill add u

Old 08/25/2013, 21:07   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I can give you 2 LOl accounts.

I am very interested .Plat V and Silver 2.with original stuff and support mail just in case If I retrieve them You can recover.

« VK mein WOW Account 7x90,1x87,1x86,1x77,1x70 + Diablo 3 Account 3x60 | Gold auf Garrosh Allianz »

Similar Threads
[Selling] 90 Vanilla Marshal Rank 12 Female Draenei Shaman !VERY CHEAP!
08/23/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
90 Female Draenei Shaman - has the vanilla rank 12 pvp achievement/title 'Marshal' which allows you to transmog the old pvp gear. it has full malevolent pvp gear (resto) two rare mounts : Swift Zulian Panther (Zul'Gurub) Swift White Hawkstrider (Magister's Terrace) Selling it for ONLY 20
[Selling] WTS 90 Vanilla Marshal Rank 12 Female Draenei Shaman !VERY CHEAP!
08/22/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my account with 90 Female Draenei Shaman - has the vanilla rank 12 pvp achievement/title 'Marshal' which allows you to transmog the old pvp gear. comes with full malevolent pvp gear (resto) two rare mounts : Swift Zulian Panther (Zul'Gurub) Swift White Hawkstrider (Magister's Terrace) price is only 25
3x RANK One GLADIATOR SHAMAN / GRAND MARSHAL , HERO OF THE ALLIANCE
03/03/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 9 Replies
90 Dwarf Restoration Shaman (Secondary Spec - Elemental - Full Malevolent Elite Gear) ilvl Gear is 492 Elite PvP Tier 2 Malevolent Gladiator's Spellblade Elite PvP Tier 2 Malevolent Gladiator's Redoubt Full Malevolent Gear All Items Upgrade 2/2 !! 3080 Achievement Score 11 Feats of Strenght