Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

5 90s 5 gladiator drakes NA server

Discussion on 5 90s 5 gladiator drakes NA server within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
5 90s 5 gladiator drakes NA server

Warlock 90 ilvl 495 with relic 10k gold Max enchant/tailoring ~ has relic
Hunter 90 ilvl 493 with relic 500g Max jc/engineer ~ has relic
Warlock 90 ilvl 473 2g
warrior ilvl 494 100g
Priest ilvl 465 80g

for all my glad mounts
dont mssg me on forums add me on skype joey.thomas17 thanks a lot auto buyout is 500$ i will post any bids made ty

armories^

Tags
90, acc, gladiator, sale, wow

Similar Threads Similar Threads
B/T: Priester (6,9k ACM/ZG-Tiger/Uldu Drakes)
07/01/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 7 Replies
Hallo ePvP´lers, biete hier mein Worgen Priester an. Er befindet sich auf einem offizielen deutschen Blizzard Realm. ~ 6,9k Achievementpoints ~ ZG-Tiger, Rostiger, Roter & Eisenbeschlagener Protodrache ~ Schildkröte ~ Rochen etc. ~ ilvl 348 ~ Schneiderei Fullskilled! VZ 521/525
uncharted - Drakes schicksal HILFE!
04/16/2011 - Consoles - 5 Replies
So hallo liebes EPVP! Ich hab mich vor kurzem entschlossen Uncharted 1 nochmal zu spielen... Nach mehrerern Wochen bin ich ich glaub 60% gewesen und heute habe ich so ca. 4-5 Stunden Uncharted gezockt! Ich war dann bei den Zombies und bei der Zwischensequenz blieb meine Ps3 dann hängen :-( Und da ich nicht gespeichert habe (-dumm kann man sein-) wollte ich nach einem Savegame fragen das ist die STelle wo mann Mit Eddy gegen diese (zombies??) oder Monster kämpft! Ich habe schon gegoogelt aber...
Farm cata drakes solo
02/04/2011 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 8 Replies
Hello. As you maybe already know there are two epic mount drakes that drop in Stonecore and Vortex Pinnacle. They drop on both non heroic and heroic. So you can fram them pretty easy on non heroic, like the Baron Mount from Stratholm. There are two vids of a prot pala soloing the trash and the first two bosses of both instances. The trash is fairly hard, the bosses are much easier. So i did Vortex Pinnacle on my item level 150 prot paladin. As you cant skip the trash legit its...
Sartharion 10-Man killed with 3 Drakes in 76 Seconds
04/09/2009 - World of Warcraft - 12 Replies
holy crap ! YouTube - Sartharion 10-Man killed with 3 Drakes in 76 Seconds
Solo Lightning Drakes And Grand Drakes Easily!!
07/22/2005 - Guild Wars - 13 Replies
Solo Lightning Drakes And Grand Drakes Easily!! ------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------- Well as you all know, their is a craze going around called drake hunting. I have since perfected the art and made a little over 50 plat from selling the Rare and Purple items I get off these things. I want to shed some light on an important tool given by the makers of Guild Wars. I call it the Aggro Circle, and it will be referenced as such throughout...