Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

r 11 shaman and human rouge ts

Discussion on r 11 shaman and human rouge ts within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
r 11 shaman and human rouge ts

i wanna sell my feenix account for 80 euro / 1000 vp points / flask and more.

rouge t2 gear and the shaman stay with 99.9 % on r 10 highest r was 11.

contact me in skype vodkasremix

server is on server warsong

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] feenix account shaman r 11 and a t2 rouge on ally side / warsong
07/21/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
hey guy i wanna sell my wow feenix account with my main orc shaman r 11 and a human rouge t2. shaman stay on r 11 99,9 % best for ranking and all pvp mounts T2 Rouge with T2 Weapons and Zebu and other Stuff Contact me in Skype : vodkasremix
Trading WoW Account lvl 65 DK 55 Shaman and 21 rouge for CD KEYS(WoW) or diff account
12/15/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
this account has ALL expansions 65 DK 55 Shaman 21 Rouge Screenshots will be provided in a PM or IM pm me for more details *trading for another WoW account/gametime/CD KEYS/paypal* -Will NOT go first- -i have vouches-
[HOT] New SKills Asasin Archer SHAMAN Dragon AND SHAMAN HEALER
07/25/2010 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 20 Replies
Videos: ASASIN ARCHER: YouTube - Metin2 Prezentacja Skilli Dla Ninja Archer Amazing Skills SHAMAN Dragon: YouTube - Metin2 Prezentacja Skilli Dla Szaman Smok Amazing Skills SHAMAN HEALER YouTube - Metin2 Prezentacja Skilli Dla Szaman Healer Amazing Skills Download: http://www34.zippyshare.com/v/56431572/file.html
rouge 80 n8 human = Sro 72 bard
02/01/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, i trade me Sro level 72 bard acc on server saturn i need a level 80 ally rouge whit good items. pm me