Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WoW GOLD: we are paying $0.66 for EU realms !!!

Discussion on WoW GOLD: we are paying $0.66 for EU realms !!! within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WoW GOLD: we are paying $0.66 for EU realms !!!

Hello,

We at AbsoluteGamers are glad to offer you an EXCLUSIVE deal for all Forum users. Take advantage of this amazing deal now!

High Interest Servers:
Kazzak Horde
Shattered Hand Horde
Ragnaros Horde
Draenor Horde
Sylvanas Horde
Tarren Mill Horde
Frostwhisper Horde

Frostmane Allaince
Outland Alliance
Ravencrest Alliance
Silvermoon Alliance
Sylvanas Alliance

We are professionals and consider this a business. You may want to reach us via the several contact methods.

Dear partners and future partners, due to increased scam attempts and false representations of us via Skype,*
we are taking this measure of precaution.Please use the link bellow in order to contat us on Skype.

Skype - If You already have us in contacts, chat with us via Skype by using the next link:
E-mail/Microsoft accounts -
Facebook -
Twitter -

EU and US realms;
We will offering to you the BEST and HIGHEST possible price on the market. We are based in Europe and therefore are low-ban risk. For more then a year, we've been building long-term relationship with our partners and we are looking forward to doing the same with YOU!

SOPHISTICATED USER PANEL, where you will be able to keep track of your gold stock across realms. Keep track of sales history and cash flow! Claim a free partners account simply by registering at our .

HIGHEST MARKET PRICES $0.6 for EU and $0.70 for US, additionally you can increase the price by 10% using our promotion!

You may sell your gold in two ways:

1) Immediate trade of all stock, immediate payment; lower price
2) EXCLUSIVE On-demand trade, immediate payment after trade; absolute highest price in the market!

Payment methods:

- Moneybookers
- Western Union
- Direct Bank-to-Bank Transfer

We can even discuss and arrange trades over the phone should you wish. If you are looking for a long-term partnership with the BEST WoW Gold prices on the market, contact us right away and take advantage of this EXCLUSIVE deal!

Kind regards
AbsoluteGamers Team
Old 07/22/2013, 19:17   #2

Hello,

We at AbsoluteGamers are glad to offer you an EXCLUSIVE deal for all Forum users. Take advantage of this amazing deal now!

High Interest Servers:
Kazzak Horde
Shattered Hand Horde
Ragnaros Horde
Draenor Horde
Sylvanas Horde
Tarren Mill Horde
Frostwhisper Horde

Frostmane Allaince
Outland Alliance
Ravencrest Alliance
Silvermoon Alliance
Sylvanas Alliance

We are professionals and consider this a business. You may want to reach us via the several contact methods.

Dear partners and future partners, due to increased scam attempts and false representations of us via Skype,*
we are taking this measure of precaution.Please use the link bellow in order to contat us on Skype.

Skype - If You already have us in contacts, chat with us via Skype by using the next link:
E-mail/Microsoft accounts -
Facebook -
Twitter - AbsoluteGamers (AbsoluteGamers1) on Twitter

EU and US realms;
We will offering to you the BEST and HIGHEST possible price on the market. We are based in Europe and therefore are low-ban risk. For more then a year, we've been building long-term relationship with our partners and we are looking forward to doing the same with YOU!

SOPHISTICATED USER PANEL, where you will be able to keep track of your gold stock across realms. Keep track of sales history and cash flow! Claim a free partners account simply by registering at our website.

HIGHEST MARKET PRICES $0.6 for EU and $0.70 for US, additionally you can increase the price by 10% using our promotion!

You may sell your gold in two ways:

1) Immediate trade of all stock, immediate payment; lower price
2) EXCLUSIVE On-demand trade, immediate payment after trade; absolute highest price in the market!

Payment methods:

- Moneybookers
- Western Union
- Direct Bank-to-Bank Transfer

We can even discuss and arrange trades over the phone should you wish. If you are looking for a long-term partnership with the BEST WoW Gold prices on the market, contact us right away and take advantage of this EXCLUSIVE deal!

Kind regards
AbsoluteGamers Team
Old 07/22/2013, 19:20   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 104
Why no Paypal?
Old 07/22/2013, 19:41   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cambios View Post
Why no Paypal?
Quote:
We do not use PayPal due to the country of residence limitations, we use similar payment method which is based on the same platform, Moneybookers.
But:

Perhaps there is still
Old 07/22/2013, 19:59   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2594
The Black Market: 116/0/1
LoL paypal is landesweit haha wi siehts aus gibt ihr auch first ?
Old 07/22/2013, 20:32   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinko4444 View Post
LoL paypal is landesweit haha wi siehts aus gibt ihr auch first ?

Du bist nen Nullchecker mein kleiner, in Serbien gabs kein Paypal bis zum 10.04.2013 und ausserdem ist AG eine Firma in Serbien, und die geben dir nix first!

Schau dir den Link oben an von mir, das Zitat (6 Monate zuvor) war die Antwort auf die Skype Frage über Paypal, kenne AG schon lange, sind trusted!

Gott wie ich diese LoL haha Kinder verachte!

€: Und mit deinem "deutsch" wenn man das so nennen darf kommst du hier nicht weit! Englisch ist die Sprache die hier im Thread geprochen werden sollte!

Sorry for Offtopic
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread