Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

or [WTT] My Molten WoW Accounts

Discussion on or [WTT] My Molten WoW Accounts within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
or [WTT] My Molten WoW Accounts

Hello there . I'm here to present you my beloved accounts on Molten WoW that I've worked a lot for . As you might have guessed already I intend to sell ( or trade ) them . Now you must be wondering .. Why do i wish to do so ? The reason is only one : I am tired of world of warcraft . If I got them sold , I would quit wow permanently , and If I could trade them for something else , I wouldn't look back .

So let's go back to the main part , the characteristics of these accounts .

Account number one :
-a Full wrathful best in slot geared mage . It has a lot of good achievements and statistics , like over 2400 rating in 2`s and over 2000 in 3`s . It also has a lot of days played . The account is premium .

Account number two :
-a Full wrathful best in slot geared holy paladin. Has over 2500 maximum 2v2 rating and over 2000 maximum 3v3 rating . A lot of days played . The account is premium.

Account number three :
-a 4/5 wrathful discipline priest . It has over 2,2k maximum 2v2 rating ( I'm not sure about 3`s ) . Has a lot of days played + the account is premium .

Account number four :
-a 6k gearscore PVE geared warlock . It has some very good achievements such as fall of the lich king 10 normal and crimson halls 10 heroic . A lot of days played . The account is not premium .

You can contact me on skype , the ID is : Rubberboy9 . I won't be very active here on the forums so the fastest way to contact me is via skype .

bump

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] or WTT Molten WoW Accounts
05/11/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
I'm gonna list what i have on molten. #1 -a 6,3kgs full pve resto druid ( RAGNAROS ) -- lw and jwc full . This is my best PVE toon ( FW 10hc and crimson halls 25hc achievements ) . #2 -a 6,2kgs pve / 6,2kgs pvp RET pally and 5,7 holy pve ( RAGNAROS ) - Has KS . jwc full #3 -a 5/5 wf holy paladin ( RAGNAROS -- rank 4 at 2v2 atm , 2500 rating) + a 4/5 wf ele // 6kgs pve shaman ( LORDAERON ) #4 -a 5/5 wf arms warrior ( DEATHWING ) -- Jwc and BS full + a 5,8k rogue ( RAGNAROS) #5 - 6,1kgs...
Molten-wow accounts
02/08/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Selling molten-wow accounts, pm me for more info.
[WTB] Molten-WoW Accounts!
01/16/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
WTB Molten-WoW accounts, depending on gear realm etc the price! Please reply to this thread or send me a PM, thanks.
[WTS]2x Molten-WoW accounts
07/11/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 5 Replies
All accounts are premium(Queue Skip Enabled+Premium Support), server Molten-WoW v3.3.5a, Realm Frostwolf For more info/if your interested PM/add me on Skype( no0b-daemon ) or Yahoo( xxl_agent ) #1 Account - Sold !!! Char1: LvL 8 0 Blood Elf Paladin Has absolutely all gears for all specs(including a DBW+Shadow's Edge), PvE & PvP(Wrathfull Holy Weapon+Shield) 5.75k GS Tanking, 5.8k PvE Dps(2xT9, 2x Sanctified T10), 5.8k PvP Dps(2xWF, 2xFurious), 5.95k PvP Holy, 5.9k PvE Holy(almost best...
WTS/WTT 2 Molten-WoW accounts
04/11/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hello! I would like to sell my 80lvl ~5200 gs druid (restoration, balance) and 80lvl ~4200 gs paladin (tank). They are on different accounts. Accounts are not premium! Post here your offer. Or I can trade those accounts for rSRO accounts, gold ect.