Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Awsome WoW Account for Sale !!! EU Servers !!!

Discussion on Awsome WoW Account for Sale !!! EU Servers !!! within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Awsome WoW Account for Sale !!! EU Servers !!!

Hello Elitepvpers,
I'm new in this forum and came here because a good friend of my recommend me elitepvpers to sell my account on,
he said that i had a good chance to find a serieus and legit buyer in here...
First of all i want to say that i only accept payment trough Western Union because i know that it is safe and legit & i don't trust paypal at all !
If you are from The Netherlands (like me) then we can do it face 2 face or trough IDeal..

The Account contains the following characters:
LvL 90 Tauren Paladin Tank - ILevel 476
LvL 90 Orc Hunter PVP - ILevel 463
LvL 87 Goblin Shaman Healer - ILevel 398
LvL 86 Bloodelf Deathknight - ILevel 381
LvL 85 Bloodelf Priest Healer - ILevel 327
& 2 more level 30-50 characters...

Gold: 3500+
Achievement Points: 3975

Diablo 3 Included !!!

Lots of heirlooms, check the picture below!

I created this account at 19/02/2009, i putted alot of time and effort in this account, dont even try to contact me if you are not a serious buyer that is willing to spend a few hundred euros...

You contact me via Skype if you are intrested in buying or if you would like to know more information...
Skype Name: bwpowerdns

Grz, Bwpower!