Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB FEENIX 1.12 ACC (Mage or Rogue on horde)

Discussion on WTB FEENIX 1.12 ACC (Mage or Rogue on horde) within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB FEENIX 1.12 ACC (Mage or Rogue on horde)

Hi mates
I'm interested in buying a geared horde rogue or mage on Warsong or Emerald Dream!
If on Emerald gear does not matter that much...
And also I'm only interested in ud male, standard for me...
You can reply here or add me on skype: konstantah92
Peace!

Tags
wtb feenix

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Wtb feenix wow lvl 60 rogue
07/01/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Hi i'm looking for a rogue with t2+ horde or ally on feenix wow (wow-one) server. I would prefer it to have epic riding but it doesnt need to, and a high pvp rank. Add me on skype: Greg.Wilson29 (paying with paypal) Or gold in retail if you prefer that:)
[Selling] Feenix warsong (wow-one.com) BiS rogue top geared rogue on realm HxC account
05/22/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hello im selling my rogue, I have been inactive for quite some time now. My rogue is hit capped with 44% crit unbuffed with 1212 ap that's BiS you cant get much better than that. This rogue is the best geared and the most drenched in epics rogue you will ever find. I will ensure you 100% this account wont be banned or bothered my guildmates already have been told by me personally that a friend of mine will take over to do some pve/pvp. This "friend" is whoever buys my account. Rogue is...
[Selling] Rogue on Archangel Feenix (2.4.3)
04/04/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 4 Replies
Hey everyone! I decided to sell my account on Archangel due to boredom and all my friend recently quited playing aswell. The account is surely mine and not hacked or anything like that. Heres some information about the account: - Alliance Side. - Around 3k gold stack currently. - Got 280% Flying mount. - Pretty decent geared, blue/epics. - Currently guildless due to it disbanding. - 375/375 First aid, 350/350 Lockpicking, 294/375 Mining.
WTS Priest/Mage/Rogue - Feenix
03/25/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys. Im willing to sell my chars on feenix(warsong realm) yo. So here we go ; Priest full T2 , aq40 rares , R13 , 3-4 weapons , more than ready for end game aka naxx! Mage 3 pieces of T3 , 4 of T2 , r7 , Regalia and few 1h weapons , also few rares (aq40/bwl/naxx). Rogue is nothing special few T1 pieces etc.. If ur interested feel free to contact me via PM,than we will see about other things.CHEERS
[Trade] Feenix Classic Warrior R12 [for] Feenix Rogue r12+
04/18/2012 - WoW Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi, as the topic says i want to trade my 60 Human Male Warrior R12 (still R12) for a Rogue Horde or Alliance R12+... just send me a pn if u got questions.. thx