Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2x level 90 2x 85 2x80 + multiple alts /w Sc2

Discussion on 2x level 90 2x 85 2x80 + multiple alts /w Sc2 within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2x level 90 2x 85 2x80 + multiple alts /w Sc2

Hello! I'm looking to trade my EU-WoW account which has:

Then a couple of level 85's and 80's and multiple alts:
Which includes but is not limited to:
Level 85 Mage (frostmane alliance)
Level 85 warlock (The Maelstrom horde)
Level 80 warrior (frostmane alliance)
Level 80 warrior (The maelstrom horde)

Then several lower levels on frostmane/daggerspine.

It has a lot of achievements on the characters, including 2200+ rating ones. Several rare mounts (fishing turtle, sandstone drake etc)

It does not have a lot of gold but however minimum of 2k+ on maelstrom/frostmane each then some here and there, Enough to sustain yourself. I also bought gametime for it today, so it is valid until 20/07/2013.

I'm looking for:
Most preferebly:
A US account with:
Mage+++++++++++
Druid+++++
Warrior++++

However another EU account works just as well.
All offers will be considered.
The easiest way of contacting me is on skype: "JayGPh3noM"

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Level 85+80 paladin. Cata Capped . Great Twinking. PVP and PVE. ALTS! LOTS!!!
01/29/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Looking to sell my 85 cata capped DK. BG's pop super fast. Kil'Jaeden IMO is #1 server both pve and pvp. Very active. Fresh gametime put on account yesterday. Account also has a level 80 Twink Paladin and level 85 hunter. Deathknight : Orc male PVE: 396 PVP: full relentless/cataclysmic
WoW acc with multiple level 80-90s
01/08/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
I have a WoW account with multiple level 80+s i will list them off Illidan 6450 gold between all chars 90 orc mage 85 orc warrior Sargeras
[Sell] 85 Warlock with 5 level 80 alts
12/12/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
The following characters are HORDE and are on the Sylvanas server (EU): Main: Warlock 85 Undead Female - item level 331, cand do random heroics. - 15 titles: kingslayer, ambassador, champion, the explorer, of the nightfall etc. -exalted with all wotkl. In cata I'm only honored with 3 factions. Oh, and Exalted with the goblins, so I have the tricicle mount. -3200 honor points, 70 valor points -43 tol barad commendations and I'm already honored with them
WTS 3x lvl 80 and multiple alts
07/31/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, Iv been playing world of warcraft for about 3 years decided to quit therefore im selling my account. Account contains: 1x lvl 80 blood elf Male Rogue Gear:Tier4,Tier5 and Tier6 at bank wears currently t7.5(naxxramas 25 man) Proffessions:Mining and Engineering Maxed out Has arround 4k achievement points epic flying (50 mounts albino drake)
Selling level 80 Priest/80 Warlock/70 Warrior and many alts.
06/16/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hi there. I'm selling my WoW account, it has a Level 80 Priest/Warlock (both Undead Female), a level 70 Orc Female Death Knight, a lvl 33ish mage and 45ish rogue (both undead male) on Chamber of Aspects. On Sunstrider it has a lvl 70 warrior which I played for 2 years, although it just has some blue gear right now. Starting off with the priest: It is shadow, has around 2100 unbuffed spell damage, along with 270 hit rating, about 16% crit. Its almost fully epic and has 2 tier 7.5...