Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Niteshift Level Serivce - LF 2 vouches from trusted members.

Discussion on Niteshift Level Serivce - LF 2 vouches from trusted members. within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Niteshift Level Serivce - LF 2 vouches from trusted members.

Hey guys, Niteshift here and I am looking to do 2 SHORT jobs to prove that I can be a trusted member so I can create a full-time level service.

I am looking for 2 trusted members to do jobs for so I can show that I can do a good job. Please either PM me, or add my skype: james.niteshift

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ELO BOOSTING! {Doing Vouches for trusted Members}
01/22/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 188 Replies
very experienced booster and trustworthy. Contact me soon paypal only All Servers http://imageshack.us/a/img266/9152/sig2pw.png PLACEMENTS Bronze $3 per game Silver $4 Per game
[NA] Cheapest Elo Boost!+Vouches Only For Trusted Members! :)
03/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 90 Replies
About Me I'm Now Currently Diamond! No More Plat! xD I've Started My Elo Boosting Service Since January 7th Of 2013. I Got Off At A Bad Start Because I Didn't Vouch For Anyone. But Now I Want To Start Fresh. I'm Now Willing To Vouch For Only TRUSTED Members :) Now I Also Have 2 Friends Plat 1, Diamond 4, Diamond 3, Diamond 1, Plat 3, And Plat 2 Are Helping With Me With Elo Boosts Since We Have So Many Orders! xD Thanks For Ordering Guys! :) Hurry And Order Before They Become More Expensive!...
[Eu-West/Eu-East] cheap & fast elo boosting!Vouches Only For Trusted Members!
10/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 73 Replies
About me I'm Now Currently (Diamond 1). I decided to help other people get some elo because i have free time now =) I'm Now Willing To Vouch For Only TRUSTED Members. Im boosting on both EU servers =) Why should you choose me? 1. Price (lower than most of other boosters) 2. Speed (I boost really fast compared to others) 3. No delay (I start boosting same day we make a deal) 4. Safety (I never talk to anyone from your friend list) 5. I'm really expierenced and (Diamond 1)