Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Feenix accounts

Discussion on Selling Feenix accounts within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Feenix accounts

As tittle said i'm willing to sell my Feenix accounts due to i don't play WoW anymore so far. Both characters were offline for like 1 year.
My primary character was a undead female rogue:
Leatherworking 300, Skinning 300, Lockpicking 300, Cooking 300;
8/8 T2;
2/9 T3 ( wrist, hands );
T2.5 Head;
A lot of BiS non set items for PvP and PvE include Prestor's Talisman of Connivery;
A lot of weapons include Ancient Qiraji Ripper, Chromatically Tempered Sword and Perdition's Blade.
Whole gear is proper enchanted.
On same account there are characters with decent blue/epic gear and professions .
E-mail is lost, the only proof that is mine account is 2-3 SS . Very cheap due to obviosly reason ^^
------------
Another account with Night Elf druid:
Engineering 300, Herbalism 300
7/8 T2
A lot of non set ~bis items for PvP and PvP include Shard of the Scale, Eskhandar's Collar, AQ40 head from Sartura, Belt from Twin Emperiors, Jin'do's Hexxer etc.
R8 Gear, PvP trinkets, reflectors and many more.
E-mail is lost as well.
-------------------------
Send me a PM with your offers if someone interested.
Old 06/17/2013, 21:32   #2

BUMP!!!
Also there is a warlock (H) : 7/9 T3, R13 Gear, NR gear, Shadow Resist gear, tons of non-set BIS items include Neltharion's tear, ~20k gold;
Engineering 300, Cooking 300, Fishing 300, Enchanting 300 include rare enchants from Molten Core and Ahn'Qiraj;
Having Email!
------------------
Send me a PM with your offer or for extra info.
Old 06/19/2013, 17:53   #3

Bump!!!
Rogue is sold, Warlock and Druid are still available!
Old 06/21/2013, 22:58   #4

Bump!!! only a druid left at the moment! Add me in skype if you wanna buy account on feenix and don't want to be scammed!
PM me or add in Skype: antibiotikxxl
Old 06/23/2013, 14:40   #5

WTS or WTT to Feenix gold account with Night Elf druid:
Engineering 300, Herbalism 300
7/8 T2
A lot of non set ~bis items for PvP and PvP include Shard of the Scale, Eskhandar's Collar, AQ40 head from Sartura, Belt from Twin Emperiors, Jin'do's Hexxer etc.
R8 Gear, PvP trinkets, reflectors and many more.
E-mail is lost.
-------------------------------------------------------
Also buying gold on Feenix!!!
Add me in Skype antibiotikxxl

Tags
feenix accounts selling