Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT for 2.4.3 feenix archangel alliance rogue (many offers inside)

Discussion on WTT for 2.4.3 feenix archangel alliance rogue (many offers inside) within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT for 2.4.3 feenix archangel alliance rogue (many offers inside)

I would like to trade for an alliance rogue on feenix archangel. Obviously level 70 is a must but pvp gear/good pve gear is a huge plus.

I have to trade a few feenix warsong accounts: one with a mage/rogue both semi geared, rogue has av exalted/some mc gear, and mage is decently geared (will provide more info on request)

Feenix archangel gold ally or horde

Smolderforge account with a merciless gladiator rogue (earned from getting rank 2) with a bunch of other donator characters on it.

I have molten wow accounts, random other pserver accounts also

If you have a rogue I probably have something you want

add me on skype: dronlol (put something in the message about feenix)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Rogue on Archangel Feenix (2.4.3)
04/04/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 4 Replies
Hey everyone! I decided to sell my account on Archangel due to boredom and all my friend recently quited playing aswell. The account is surely mine and not hacked or anything like that. Heres some information about the account: - Alliance Side. - Around 3k gold stack currently. - Got 280% Flying mount. - Pretty decent geared, blue/epics. - Currently guildless due to it disbanding. - 375/375 First aid, 350/350 Lockpicking, 294/375 Mining.
WTS / WTT Feenix Wow (Archangel) Acc
02/02/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hello there, Have a Fully epic'd 70 Holy Priest ready to raid t5 content, Also an alt of a 70 Prot pally, ready to start hitting dungeons. Priest has 375 Tailor and is specced into mooncloth atm, Would love to write more just to much to type ! Would love to trade for either a mage or warrior ! Mainly want horde but i wouldnt mind alliance. Will give pics upon skype add and will show in game to serious buyers, If not ill sell for $40 USD just for the time put into the chars. Skype :...
WTS Feenix Archangel Warrior 70
12/21/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Horde, mostly green gear. Has about 350 mining and BS, also has master weaponsmith and Thunder mace (needed for Deep Thunder / Stormherald) in hands. Looking to sell for a fair price including costs of BS training and Thunder mats and time spent for leveling a character and mining skill. Accepting archangel gold or paypal. Contact me via skype: "stateofdespair". I won't read here.
WTT 2 warsong accounts for decent 70 rogue on Feenix archangel
12/14/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
ad me on skype if you want more info. Howsmydrivin
[WTT]/[WTS] FEENIX ARCHANGEL Awsome Rogue for WARSONG CHAR
11/01/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
/ FEENIX ARCHANGEL Awsome Rogue for WARSONG CHAR As tittle said i want to trade my rogue on Archangel for character on Warsong I would like Mage/Rogue/War with exeptional gear Rogue: 5/5 Gladiator set 3/3 Primalstrike Set (Lw set) 3/5 T4 set