Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wtb feenix warsong char

Discussion on Wtb feenix warsong char within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wtb feenix warsong char

Hi

Im looking for a char on the feenix private server on warsong realm. Im looking for chars with r13 gear or 2.5t+. Also needs to have epic mount and pref naxx atuned. Must be on the horde side.

Can also trade for mage with 2.5t horde and naxxatuned horde side.

Pm with offers and skype
Old 02/18/2013, 02:35   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello, I have managed to be scammed a number of times on this website attempting to buy characters on feenix wow, 200 euro in total. Please learn from my mistakes and do the following when attempting to buy a character:

Demand email address, secret question and answer. If you they not have these or claim the account was made without these they are lying and trying to scam you. Most likely a stolen account which the owner will reclaim so avoid.

When paying, a scammer will want Paypal, gift option. UNDER NO circumstances do this as you lose the right to dispute transaction on paypal and will NOT get your money back if they refuse to provide account details. A legitimate seller will permit you to send money as goods/services as you can dispute on non delivery of account details. A scammer will try to get you to pay via gift by saying they cant receive as goods or they pay taxes etc. They did this to me and I paid the price so if they want it is gift option avoid they are scamming you.

Scammers will attempt to work on trust. They will get you to pass the money without you knowing that characters account/password/even the characters name thus you can do nothing about the scam. They will then change account name here/skype name/paypal account. If this is the case and they refuse to log the characters and show you it then avoid as they are scamming you.

Avoid Klonker but im sure this will be his last sale before he changes his account however I have lodged complaints with paypal, ********* and once paypal has completed their investigation I will contact his local Police department with the details they provide me regarding obtaining goods by deception (online fraud). Its the same method they use to catch those online nigerian marketing scams.

Basically if they dont log the character to show you dont buy it.

If you have any further information on scammers/how they operate etc please contact me to add to this post. I in no way represent *********, I do not wish to sell anything I am merely a disgruntled scammed buyer who wants to help others avoid scams.

Regards
Old 05/21/2013, 19:42   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Contact me on skype jamo.man for a t 2.5 Orc warrior