Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[WTB] Jewelcrafting + Enchanting 1-600 & Inscription + Alchemy 1-600

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
[WTB] Jewelcrafting + Enchanting 1-600 & Inscription + Alchemy 1-600

Deutsch
Ich suche jemanden, der mir diese 4 Berufe auf 2 unterschiedlichen Accounts von 1-600 hochlevelt.
Ob Bot oder per Hand ist mir egal.

Ich bezahle via Paypal oder ingame Gold. Macht mir ein Angebot!

Mittelsmann wäre wünschenswert.
Ich gebe nur first bei guter Black Market Bewertung.

20.000 Gold zum Kaufen der Mats liegen auf den Accounts bereit.

English
I'm looking for someone who can level these 4 professions on 2 different accounts from 1-600.
Bot or hand leveling ..doesn't matter.

I pay via Paypal or ingame gold. Tell me your offers!

Middelsman would be nice.
I only give first if you have a good Black Market value.

There are 20.000 gold on every account to buy the mats.

« 2x EU MoP Key suche PP/Gold | WTS (A) Aegwynn LvL 25 Gilde , 94 Member »

Similar Threads
Twink auf 81 - Inscription auf 600?
11/21/2012 - WoW Main - Discussions / Questions - 2 Replies
Huhu! Mein Twink ist auf 81 und würd mir karten bauen lassen von ihm. Weiß einer ob ich mit 81 maxskillen kann?(600)? Oder erst ab 85? danke euch :)
[Guide] Making Gold With Jewelcrafting & Enchanting
07/29/2012 - WoW Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
Some people have asked me "How do you make gold?" Well simply put, I am not a fountain of infinite knowledge, nor do I own one in pdf format. However, I make private profiles to sell accounts with moderate amounts of achievements and reputations to make them more desirable. This means I don't have time to sit in front of the auction house crunching numbers, plotting total realm domination. It's simply not in my schedule, and I won't fight the extremists who actually do that on my realm. A...
bonjour je demande de l'aide pour savoir qui pourai m'aider pour faire la page d'incription pour les joueur j'ai deja esseyer pas reussi merci a celui qui veux bien m'aider sa serai vraiment simpa il me manque plus que sa :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::handsdown: hello I ask for help to help me know who to make the inscription page for player I have already not succeeded esseyer
wow:Inscription Guide (150-250)
11/01/2008 - WoW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
Welcome to our next installment of the Inscription Powerleveling Guide. In here, we'll go from Emerald Pigment-based Herbs (sorry, not as valuable as an actual emerald!) to Silvery Pigment-based Herbs. In essence, this part of our guide will take you from 150 skill to 250 skill, and our final guide will cover from 250 to 350, getting you ready for Wrath of the Lich King's herbs and leveling! Inscription Leveling: Emerald Pigment-based Herbs First of all, make sure to keep up with your...