Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BATTLE.net country change

Discussion on BATTLE.net country change within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BATTLE.net country change

DELETED by me , because of the comment under this post....
Old 05/19/2013, 16:24   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
All Players Can make this for free when he is the firstowner
When you will make it when he is dosent Firstowner is this illegal
This is called identity fraud and then we can go to police because this
And something like this is not supported on elitepvp

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Battle.net Country Change
10/20/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
I can change your country on your Battle.net account. I'll provide everything, and I don't even need to log-in to your account. For more info, PM or ask here. Price: 10 eur (PayPal) For the first to buyers, it is ONLY 5 EUR!!! (Still available!) Users with over 30 good rating, only have to pay, when I changed it. For everyone else, you have to go first.
WTS Battle.net Country Change
10/19/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
I can change your country on your Battle.net account. I'll provide everything, and I don't even need to log-in to your account. For more info, PM or ask here. Price: 10 eur (PayPal) For the first to buyers, it is ONLY 5 EUR!!! (Still available!) Users with over 30 good rating, only have to pay, when I changed it. For everyone else, you have to go first.
[WTS] Battle.net country change!
10/09/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 11 Replies
Change your B.Net Country now! Hello elitepvpers, I am offering a Country Change Service so you can benefit from RAF and SoR. (read more below!) Item name: Battle.net Battle Change Item type: Battle.net Account Service Payment Method: PayPal / Moneybookers / Credit Card
Cheap Battle.net (Name-Country OF Residence) CHANGE -(Faction-Race) Gold +Real Money!
09/22/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Here i will Offer You Battle.net Country of Residence Change ..so You Can Raf and Sor and Have All Wow Offers Enabled. i will Off You Name Change. Faction - Race Change .. I ACCEPT WOW GOLD OR Paypal Paid Method ...All At Very Cheap !! To Discuss More ..Please Add Me on Skype:Miworld387
WTS LEGIT Country Change @ Battle.Net
05/18/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hello I saw a lot of people looking for ways to change the country...even me. I though it was impossible but i recently found a way and successfully changed the country I WILL DO IT FOR FREE FOR FIRST person it take max 10min. I can do it for 15Euro on Paypal