Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT WoW acc Onyxia drake, Ashes of alar, many legendaries, DIABLO III

Discussion on WTT WoW acc Onyxia drake, Ashes of alar, many legendaries, DIABLO III within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT WoW acc Onyxia drake, Ashes of alar, many legendaries, DIABLO III

Selling my battle.net account witch contains WoW and DIABLO III accounts.
My WoW account have :
-6 level 90 on Sylvanas Alliance and Stormscale Horde
-Onyxia drake, Ashes of A`lar, Amani Battle Bear,Great Brewfest Codo, Tyrael`s Charger
-30 FoS
-9k achies
-From legendary items: Thoridal, Warglaive mainhand, Left part of Thunderfury

Trading: any Scarab Lord, Atiesh, Realm First or Gladiator acc, LoL acc, riot points, LoL acc, money

For more info of characters, add my skype

Payment: moneygram only

Will go first only to very trusted and good repped ppl.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
11,5k ACM/2,400 3s ACM / Spektraltiger/ Ashes of Alar und vieles mehr !
06/17/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 4 Replies
Hallo, ich möchte euch vorab begrüßen und hoffe auf gute Angebote =) 1.Ich biete? 2.Ich suche? 3.Kontakt
[Selling] 90 Warlock | Scarab Lord | Ashes of Alar | Mimiron Head | Dragonwrath
04/25/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
Hello everyone I'll try to mention in my ad only, and only those detail that may be of interest to people who might be interested in buying this account I'll try to be brief and clear, so I'll just mention some basic things related to account, for a clearer and more detailed explanations about the account you need to contact me via email or Skype Skype: ( toletalnivar ) Mail: ([email protected]) Also for a more detailed description of the character as well as equipment
wts/trade 15k+achievments ashes of alar 56 FOS 4 90s and much more
01/19/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, im willing to trade my wow account for a GW2 account with sunrise. ill provide screenshots for the interested ill resume what is on the account. 4 level 90s alliance on european servers.
WTS : Hpaladin (Ashes of Alar) , hunter , both 85
08/24/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 37 Replies
Hello , I want to sell my wow account . I have already playing wow 4 months ago and account is frozen . I will not more back to this game . I have already finished this part of my life . On battle net account is Diablo 2 and Lords of Destruction. Main character : Level 85 Blood Elf Paladin | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory / Image Upload ! Class : Padin Race : Blood Elf Fraction : Horde Titles : Over 25 titles . Most rare : Immortal , Champion of Ulduar , and...
WTS : Insane Paladin,Ashes of Alar ! (EU)
11/13/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guy , I wanna sell my WoW account . Im original owner ! Game time is till December ! I wanna sell it because i m studing in UK and i havent got time for WoW . On BBnet account is also Diablo 2 and Lords of .... Class : Paladin Racial : Blood Elf Side : Horde Armory Level 85 Blood Elf Paladin | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory Titles : 25titles EPIX : Immortal and Champion of Ulduar Mounts : 45 mounts : BEST : Ulduar 10 and 25 man , ZA time event , ICC...