Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Illidan Gold, Horde and Alliance. Also selling individual characters.

Discussion on Illidan Gold, Horde and Alliance. Also selling individual characters. within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Illidan Gold, Horde and Alliance. Also selling individual characters.

I am farming a good amount of gold on Horde and working on Alliance right now. Looking for some customers.

Also selling level 90 characters. All will have max Herbing/Mining. Have a Gnome Priest that will be max soon. Will do custom orders. The buyer will just have to pay for a new account to transfer it to with my name. Can use any email to prevent me from accessing it. Current price of a fully upgraded account is $60 so I will sell my characters for reasonable prices as well.

Please add zane.rigney to skype and I will work out any details and even video with you to show I am trying to run a legit service.

Tags
accounts, characters, gold, leveling