Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account Monk lv 90 pvp and pve gear 478 both 4 alts with heirloom Nemesis 60Euro

Discussion on Account Monk lv 90 pvp and pve gear 478 both 4 alts with heirloom Nemesis 60Euro within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Account Monk lv 90 pvp and pve gear 478 both 4 alts with heirloom Nemesis 60Euro

Add me skype: ocannibalo
Only Visa accepted

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT Founder 50 Sentinel (Raid gear, Mask of Nihilus), +alts on POTF for GW 2 Account
01/08/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says, I'm looking to trade my US SWTOR account for a US GW 2 account. This account has a level 50 sentinel with 4 Black Hole pieces, 1 Dread Guard relic, War Hero MH and rest Columi. The sentinel has 400 archaeology 400 underworld trading, and 261 synthweaving. It has the much sought after Mask of Nihilus (see screenshot) and the founder title. It is legacy level 11. This is a Deluxe Digital edition account which is currently paid for until January 17th. It also has a level 43...
WTB nemesis uber gear or account
10/07/2011 - Shaiya Trading - 2 Replies
i want to find a uber nemesis account or a lvl 70 set for Tenacious or fatal or Ladles or Conflict i can trade wrath of the fallen account divine shaiya account or etain UoF account with lvl 62 UM war PM me : )
WTS/WTT WOW ACCOUNT FOR RIFT ACCOUNT [FULL EPIC PALADIN+ALTS WITH HEIRLOOM]
04/12/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
NVM
WTT WoW account for Rift account [full epic holy/retri paladin+alts with heirloom]
03/21/2011 - Rift Trading - 0 Replies
NVM
WTS Maxed Shaiya Nemesis Fighter Gear/Account
02/04/2011 - Shaiya - 1 Replies
Hello! I won't have as much time as earlier for this server so i decided to sell the items i got either the account if a person prefers that... It has: Maxed Justia set including 3x ele tops : earth, wind and water. It is about enchanted since i felt getting more isnt necessary and the rerolls are about 1400-1700 hp, depends on piece. ( as for maxed i mean maxed STR and DEX stats, since a bunch of people told me that their gear with shitloads of REC is maxed aswell ) 4 Ele 69 weaps, all ...