Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EU+US] || RBG boosting || Cap Games, 2k, 2.2k, 2.4k & Hero || Business PayPal

Discussion on [EU+US] || RBG boosting || Cap Games, 2k, 2.2k, 2.4k & Hero || Business PayPal within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EU+US] || RBG boosting || Cap Games, 2k, 2.2k, 2.4k & Hero || Business PayPal

SORRY FOR A MESSED UP POST!
Either I am missing some rights to post, or this forum is having somemistakes? O_o

About us:
We are a dedicated team that provides RBG boosting servce. Our main focus, is to make customers satisfied
and maintain the low prices that we're having.
We're currently trying to do our best to sell more that just RBG boost to our customers.
Our main priority is to make sure you are happy with the product(s) that you have brought from us!

About me:
My name is Fred and I am a manager from ChefRBG.com, it's my job to find customers,
and make sure they will get a good experience when buying on or more of our services.
At the moment I am a student and I talk both danish and english.
Find me here:

We're currently selling the following services:

RBG BOOST
EU/US Alliance & Horde!

Contact me at skype:

Below is our prices for patch 5.2 (Theese prices can change at any time!)

For a full list of our prices, please click

As of patch 5.2 you can now get the old Vanilla Grand Marshal/High Warlord gear for transmog. The only thing you need is to have 2.4k+ rating!

All sets can be seen below.

Plate users
Paladin &
Warrior &
Death Knight can use any of the 2 above (at vendor, just turn off class specefic)

Mail users
Shaman &
Hunter &

Leather users
Druid &
Rogue &

Cloth users
Warlock &
Mage &
Priest &

FAQ.
Q: HOW DOES IT WORK?
  1. You add me on Skype and I will guide you. My Skype is: chef.fred1
  2. I will find the product you need, and send you a link to our website.
  3. After you have paid, you've paid, you will have to fill out a post-order (You will get link on Skype)
  4. You will be noticed when boost is about to start, and will get the rules told to you.

DO I PLAY MY OWN CHARACTER?
YES! You will play your own character, all the way.
However, should you wish that we played your character, that is possible as well, but we prefer that you play your own character.

WHEN DO YOU BOOST?
We boost every single day from:
20:00 - 02:00 CET (EU Server Time)
11AM - 5PM PST

HOW FAST IS THE BOOSTING
This depends on the order you have placed, however most orders are done within 1-2 hours.

Add me on Skype:

Also please check our website

I hope that everyone who buys one of our products will leave a feedback here in this thread.

All images and text are made by ChefRBG and may only be used in this thread or with the authorization of ChefRBG