Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Molten-Wow account selling

Discussion on Molten-Wow account selling within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Molten-Wow account selling

Hello everyone, i'm selling my charachter in Molten-Wow. I have:
-Retry Paladin with Shadowmourne + Deathbringer's Will full pvp 6.3k gs, pve 5.9k
-Ele Shaman with Royal Scepter of Terenas and Charred Twilight Scale (full wrathfull) full pvp 6.2k gs, pve 6k gs
-Resto Druid full pvp 6.2k gs, pve 5.6k gs
-Arms Warrior with Cryptmaker and Sharpened Twilight Scale, full pvp 6.1k gs,pve 5.8k gs
-Hunter BM/MM with Oathbinder, Deathbringer's Will, Sharpened Twilight Scale, Fal'in Rush defender of Quel'Talas, full pve 6.3k gs
-Dk lvl 80 with 3k gs
over 100k gold..
SCREEN AND MORE INFO WILL GIVEN ONLY TO INTERESTED AND SERIOUS PPL, THX ALL.

Old 05/11/2013, 18:24   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 100/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,207
Arrow WoW Private Server -> World of Warcraft Trading

#moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Molten WoW Account
02/11/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling my Molten-WoW account Realm- Warsong(pure pvp) Main- Human Deathknight- Full vicous pvp gear, tier 2 weapon, tabard of brute force Nightelf Feral Druid- Chest, cloak, and sigil Human Rogue- Main hand and Offhand weapons and shoulders Human Paladin- Chest and legs, also Vicious Weapon Human Warrior- tier 2 weapon Night elf Resto druid- Shoulders
Selling account on Molten-Deathwing
01/25/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Im selling account on Deathwing with 8 chars. Main is Shaman: Enha 6.2k PvE, Off spec resto 6k PvE. Low PvP gear. Alts: DK 6.1k PvP, Main Spec Tank 6k PvE, Off spec 5.8k Dps PvE. Priest 6.1 PvP Disco/Holy (Same gear), 5.5 Holy PvE. Low PvP shadow gear. Hunter,Mage,Druid,Rogue,Paladin - Those are other alts and they are not geared well all of them are around 4k GS PvE and ofc all of them are 80lvl.
MOLTEN - LORDAREON ACCOUNT - SELLING
08/22/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Well, im selling or trading a single premmiun account on MOLTEN SERVER, LORDAREON X1 RELM (3.3.5a). CHARS: HUMAN MAGE 80 LVL, 5.8KGS, WITH A SUPER WARTHFULL STAFF and TWO HEROIC THINKETS. Profile: Molten | Official Armory (not with another thinket, taked soon). If have some intersted, call me in msn: [email protected] or facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ricardo.montenegro.3979 I´m able to talk about the price! Cya!
SELLING [Molten-wow account]
07/07/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. I'm selling my account on molten-wow.com realm Deathwing. It includes LVL80 Human Warlock, (Destruction) 6.1k Full PvP gear , it has two sets of PvE gears, one has 1k haste and about 2.5k SP, other has about 3k SP and 30% crit chance and 600 haste LVL80 Dranei Priest (Holy/Shadow), PvP 5.5kgs , PvE holy 5.2kgs. LVL80 Human Paladin, (ret/holy) PvE gear only. Holy - 4.5k, Ret - 4k LVL70 Troll Hunter LVL55 Dranei Warrior All lvl80+lvl55 warrior characters have their class...
Molten account selling
01/22/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Selling undead Mage full pve 5550gs. Frostwolf realm. Skype: xpiman Write with offer to skype.