Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sellinh Zhyper WoW Account

Discussion on Sellinh Zhyper WoW Account within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 9
Sellinh Zhyper WoW Account

Selling some Zhyper-WoW Accounts. Every class full zhyper geared!

PM me with class and price u would pay

Tags
account, world of warcraft, zhyper

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Zhyper-WOW VIP Account
03/02/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Druid > Normal VIP; full zhyper geared restoration, balance and feral + PvE (quest) weapons (haste dagger and polearm); titles – 20+; mounts - Big Love Rocket, Wooly White Rhino, Celestial Steed, Invincible and more; BoJ – 3k+; epic tabards Shaman > elemental/enhancement – both full zhyper geared Warlock > full zhyper geared Warrior > full zhyper geared; mount – Invincible Contact me at e-mail: [email protected]
Sellinh/vk 35k wow gold + acc 90 warri
12/02/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
selling 35k wow gold (blackmoore eu) + acc lvl 90 warrior with pvp gear (+some pve) + 85 mage. looking for diablo 3 gold / key / money contact via pm greetz
Trading or selling // Zhyper wow account!
09/07/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Zhyper geared Shadow priest Hunter Feral Druid Mage
Zhyper MU
06/03/2012 - Foreign Games - 1 Replies
If you love MU Online, you should definitely check this game. Zhyper MU Season 6. Click the banner below to check the site. http://zhypernetwork.com/ec_logs/advertiser/banner 3.gif
WTT Zhyper MU Account for BOI ( Aquarius server)
10/28/2011 - Battle of the Immortals - 1 Replies
I do have a Zhyper MU account with 3 char all max stats with legal donated full options items.. that i do wanna trade for a good BOI aquarius server items Pm me if interested thanks or post here