Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WTS eu stormscale 473ilvl rogue

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS eu stormscale 473ilvl rogue

Hello,as title says I am selling my world of warcraft account.All the characters are on eu,stormscale realm.My main is rogue with 473ilvl ,got a few alts,85lvl rogue,80lvl dk,63lvl dk and etc.Got heirlooms for all clases and also got 25k in the account.Account will be active till 3/5/2013 12:45 PM.If u are intrested add me on skype: wemon_
I will give my armor links and will say you the price.

« b 90er farmchar s: gold | [B] 60Tage Gamecard [S] PSC »

Similar Threads
WTS stormscale eu 473ilvl rogue
Hello,as title says I am selling my world of warcraft account.All the characters are on stormscale realm.My main is rogue with 473ilvl ,got a few...
0 Replies - World of Warcraft Trading
WTS EU stormscale 473ilvl ud rogue
Hello,as title says I am selling my world of warcraft account,I am the owner of this account and I can provide you ID after payment.All the...
WTS [EU] Stormscale 473ilvl rogue
Hello,as title says I am selling my world of warcraft account,I am the owner of this account and I can provide you ID after payment.All the...
Selling EU Stormscale lvl 90 Warrior/85 Rogue [H]
Hello guys, so im selling lvl 90 Warrior and 85 rogue in EU Stormscale realm (H) Warrior has Mining maxed and 595 Herbalism , ilvl463. Rogue 85 got...
WTS WoW Gold Stormscale EU [H], WTB [GC]
I would like to sell WoW gold at Stormscale EU Horde. If there are anyone willing to buy the gold, please let me know. Prefer Trustable sources tho....