Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT ACCT with MULTIPLE 90's LF Hunter or Lock

Discussion on WTT ACCT with MULTIPLE 90's LF Hunter or Lock within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT ACCT with MULTIPLE 90's LF Hunter or Lock

HAVE 4 Accts total with 7 90's spread across them.
Priest, Druid, Warrior, Rogue, Dk, Paladin, Mage

All of them are pvp geared and have t1 wep except DK which is getting his next week after Cap

LF hunter or lock with similar pvp gear (At least half or more malev with full dred and t1 wep)

add me on skype name is usafparent

Accepting good offers only and make sure you're pvp geared or there is no deal.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
*TOP WOW ACCOUNT* 7x 85 HUNTER/ELE/LOCK with HC CUNNING..
08/22/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 13 Replies
*UP* // CHARS KÖNNEN AUCH EINZELN ERWORBEN WERDEN, WIE IHR DAS ANSTELLT IST EUCH ÜBERLASSEN \\ *UP* -> z.b. unmerged account holen, oder nen leeren, same nachnamen -> dann kann man einzelne chars transen ONLY SCHAMI: AB 130EURO GEBOT, 150EURO SOFORTKAUF ACCOUNT: AB 200EURO GEBOT, 250EURO SOFORTKAUF Per Anfrage wird auch Arsenal Link rausgegeben, Streamen kann ich auch.
(b) hunter ilvl 363 (s) tank oda lock
08/04/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
hey leute^^ ich biete hier meinen hunter an er besitzt gutes pve und bissel pvp eq mit einem ilvl von 363 das eq besteht zum großteil aus za/zg epic und bot drops er besitzt den neuen amani bären aus za;) auf dem hunter is epic fliegen sowie 3,6k gold vorhanden ich besitze alle daten die zum tausch benötigt werden gametime is bis 16.8 aktiv soo nu zu dem was ich suche;)
WTT WoW Acct. 85 Druid 81 Lock 80 DK 71 Shaman > Any Rift ACC
04/05/2011 - Rift Trading - 2 Replies
Hey there. I'm really looking forwards to playing rift but I dont have any $$ to buy it right now so I'm looking to trade accounts with someone who doesn't want to play rift anymore and would like to go back to wow. I don't care what levels the toons are because I'm just going to start from scratch.
WTT 77 paladin-70 hunter -70 lock
06/27/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
So yeah, I'm looking to trade my 77 paladin, 70 hunter and 70 lock for a level 65+ warrior on any US server. Prefer it wasn't a RP server though =\. There is also a level 68ish dk.
over 50 steam games for a 90+ hunter 2moons acct
03/14/2009 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
im looking to sell or trade my steam acct that has about 95 games on it for a 90+ hunter on 2moons tri server plz or to sell it for $200 via paypal plz feel free to pm me for any screenshots or questions you might have thank you