Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling mining/herbalism stuff in Twilight's Hummer server EU

Discussion on Selling mining/herbalism stuff in Twilight's Hummer server EU within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling mining/herbalism stuff in Twilight's Hummer server EU

Contact me here with a post or pm if u need stuff/more info.I got paypal.

Thx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[LAZYBOT] 1-525 - Herbalism and Mining leveling together profiles
06/08/2017 - WoW Bots - 3 Replies
Hello all! there are the profiles to level up these two professions together. All profiles made by me... More details at my blog: http://botguide.wordpress.com Folder to download all profiles: http://www.mediafire.com/#q1gq58nspg2hc Mulgore
[sGather] Bergbau/Mining Schattenhochland/Twilight Highlands
12/28/2010 - WoW Bots - 9 Replies
Level up mining or herbalism 375+! easy!
12/01/2008 - WoW Guides & Templates - 2 Replies
If your NUETRAL or better with Netherwing Dragonflight, you can mine Nethercite Deposit or collect Netherdust Bushes south east edge of Shadowmoon Valley. They are relatively easy to find and spawns quite fast. This stays yellow till 410, and becomes gray at 426-440. This area should be practically deserted. There's a handful of rich Adamantites and more regular Adamantites for your collecting too. Also various herbs for your taking! Spending time at least an 15 minutes here will...