Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Feenix warsong gold

Discussion on WTS Feenix warsong gold within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post WTS Feenix warsong gold

Closed, thank you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling 3 accounts on Feenix warsong Horde
01/06/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
1 account (Main). LVL 60 Tauren Warrior with lots of epics! DPS FURY Gear: http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/3936/warriorn. png Some of the best MC/ZG/AQ20/BWL gear. including: Lionheart helm
Selling Feenix Warsong+Archangel account.
12/06/2012 - WoW Private Server - 2 Replies
[WTT] Feenix 1.12.1 Warsong Account
12/04/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Tagchen! Ich möchte meinen Account auf dem größten 1.12.1 PServer Feenix Warsong (wwwwow-onecom) gegen einen anderen Account auf diesem Server tauschen. Ich liste hier die englischen Itemnamen auf - hab keine Lust, die Übersetzungen rauszusuchen. Ich biete: Main Char: Male Undead Rogue
Selling Feenix Warsong account
10/29/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
delete
[WTT]: Feenix WoW (my) Warsong acc for (your) Archangel account
06/07/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hey there, I'm switching from Warsong to Archangel atm therefore I'm in need of a nice account with a decent char with mounts/professions etc to grind some gold and perhaps start my own char there. I got 2 very decent accounts to trade. 1st account (Shaman, Priest): - lvl 60 ELEMENTAL SHAMAN (PvP) This (tauren) elemental shaman has sick gear (AQ40, BWL, MC, AQ20, Stinger of ayamiss, Red Dragonscale protector etc.) and is awesome for pvp. He got roughly +334 nature dmg, +8% crit, 4.5k...