Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Level 60 vanilla priest / warrior - R11+ - very high payout - EU - see details

Discussion on WTB Level 60 vanilla priest / warrior - R11+ - very high payout - EU - see details within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB Level 60 vanilla priest / warrior - R11+ - very high payout - EU - see details

Hi,

I'm looking for a vanilla account with a level 60 priest or warrior. TBC accounts also an option, but rather level 60 priest.

The more vanity gear you have, the more I will pay. However gear is not that important, only the pvp title. I'm looking for an account with rank 11 or higher.

I will pay more than others looking for the same. Contact me via skype via " jangze87 " or send a PM so we can work something out.

Paypal, Western Union or bank 2 bank is all available.

Thanks!

Daily bump.
Old 12/03/2012, 11:06   #2

elite*gold: 0
Daily bump!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTB] Level 110+ Warrior (Look in for details)
11/20/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 30 Replies
Well, i want to buy a level 110+ Warrior on iSro any server is accepted (a char on eos or helios would be great and i would be really interested). Requirements: Subclass Cleric or Rogue (only these 2) Must be FF to it's level in both Main and subclass, additional sp is just a bonus to me Would be nice if it had items however I will buy naked-Best items (i intend to buy gold after if its naked) Unverified/ Verified on a hotmail account MADE FOR THE CHAR Don't want chars that have a bad...
high level mage and priest for sale
09/18/2011 - Forsaken World - 3 Replies
Hello, I have a 70+ Frost Mage with 120 chroma for sale. The mage has partial pvp gear, and two awesome pets with great pet skills. Message me for more information. On the same account I have a 45+ Priest. I have 4D total in SG. This will also include 30+ merc stats for gold. Serious buyers only.
Selling level 80 Priest/80 Warlock/70 Warrior and many alts.
06/16/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hi there. I'm selling my WoW account, it has a Level 80 Priest/Warlock (both Undead Female), a level 70 Orc Female Death Knight, a lvl 33ish mage and 45ish rogue (both undead male) on Chamber of Aspects. On Sunstrider it has a lvl 70 warrior which I played for 2 years, although it just has some blue gear right now. Starting off with the priest: It is shadow, has around 2100 unbuffed spell damage, along with 270 hit rating, about 16% crit. Its almost fully epic and has 2 tier 7.5...
WTS 9Dragons Asura High Level Warrior
09/07/2008 - 9Dragons Trading - 2 Replies
One of the highest level warrior with godly items. For more information , email to [email protected] or add to my msn [email protected]
WTS 9Dragons Asura High Level Warrior
09/07/2008 - 9Dragons Trading - 0 Replies
One of the highest level warrior with godly items. For more information , email to [email protected] or add to my msn [email protected]