Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WoW account, hero of the alliance!

Discussion on WoW account, hero of the alliance! within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post WoW account, hero of the alliance!

Im selling my World of Warcraft account, this account includes the following-

level 90 warrior with elite xmog gear from cata and hero of the alliance title and grand marshal plus the rbg mount.
also there are level 85 druid and a level 85 hunter and a twink bis level 19 mage.

some highlights to mention, this account has a total of over 20 titles, many mounts including the rare stone core drake. and the new mount a jade cloud serpent.

Im asking $300 ono. this account is worth about $500 but its a desperate sale to get rid of it. so if you are interested please leave a message and I will get back to you asap. also there is an attachment with a picture of the warrior in the elite xmog gear (I cant display the name as much as I want to).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WoWScrnShot_072012_055753.jpg (559.7 KB, 9 views)
Old 11/22/2012, 09:49   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 7,679
Arrow Trading -> World of Warcraft Trading

#moved

Tags
account, hero of the alliance, warrior, wow

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE/UPDATE] Marvel Avengers Alliance hack [Score hack+Hero damage hack,9 august]
12/27/2012 - Facebook - 13 Replies
I decided to update the hack! It's very limited from the heros hack, so make sure you'll use these heros! I have decided to add hotkeys for each character, because the lower array of byte changing, the less chance to get the error! You'll get Emma (I don't remember the name...), in no time! Download it here! :) Marvel Avengers alliance hack! The hack is working only in opera, and I have uploaded 2 verisons, in case 1 isn't working (due flashplayer mess up).
WTS Holypala 2700 LR, T2 + Grand Marshal + Hero of the Alliance GUARANTEED!
10/30/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo Leute, ich habe die komplette Saison meinen Healpala bis ans Limit gepushed und habe jetzt feststellen müssen, dass mir mein DK doch um einiges mehr Spaß macht. Aus diesem Grund verkaufe ich den Holypala jetzt. Der Titel "Held der Allianz" und T2 sind ihm durch das Liverating von 2700+ jetzt schon sicher! Preislich befindet sich ein solcher Charakter in dieser frühen Phase definitiv bei einigen hundert Euro!
Marvel Avengers Alliance best hero
10/16/2012 - Facebook - 7 Replies
Hello i wanted to ask you guys if i had 90command point which hero is better thor hulk batman wolverine idk any suggestions?
[Luia] Hero-Blade + Hero-Jester + Billposter Account
12/15/2011 - Flyff Trading - 4 Replies
VERKAUFT