Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTT]/[WTS] FEENIX ARCHANGEL Awsome Rogue for WARSONG CHAR

Discussion on [WTT]/[WTS] FEENIX ARCHANGEL Awsome Rogue for WARSONG CHAR within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

As tittle said i want to trade my rogue on Archangel for character on Warsong [Feenix]
I would like Mage/Rogue/War with exeptional gear

Rogue:
5/5 Gladiator set
3/3 Primalstrike Set (Lw set)
3/5 T4 set
4 glad weapons (2x main hand 2x offhand)
and around 6 or 7 other epic quality weapons
Engi goggles, belt, boots and reflectors.
Gladiator thrown/gruul's lair thrown.
All offset honor gear from s1 and from s2.

Since s2 just started u are fully geared for it and also u have 600 pts from first week ( second week atm).

Prof: Lw 375 (all ingame recepeies from t4 and one recepie from t5)
Engi 375

Ground and air epic mount skill, all land mounts, and engi epic mount.

PS. U also have dragonmaw, since the char used to have blacksmithing. All Items are enchnated with best enchants, as well as all weapons have mungoose ( around 10 different weapons, maces/swords/daggers)..
And many other epics in bank..

Contact me vie pm here.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Feenix ArchAngel Gold
10/30/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
Looking to sell large amounts of gold on the Horde side of Feenix's ArchAngel server. $3.00 US per 1k gold. Repeat Customers $2.00 US per 1k. If I dont have the ammount youre looking for on hand, I can get it within the hour and I will give you a small discount. I also can get gold on alliance, but I only do that on request. Will take an hour or so to get. How the trade goes down:
Selling Feenix Warsong+Archangel account.
12/06/2012 - WoW Private Server - 2 Replies
[WTT] WOW ARCHANGEL Awsome Rogue for WARSONG CHAR
11/01/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Delate pls
Such WoW Gold Feenix - Archangel
10/09/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo Ich suche für den 2.4.3 Privatserver Archangel Gold. Zahlen würde ich in Form einer PSC. Damit es zu keinen Verwechslungen kommt poste ich mal den Server hier rein: https://www.wow-one.com/ Über Psc Betrag und Goldmenge lässt sich natürlich verhandeln. Pn/me Skype: flammender-zorn
[WTT]: Feenix WoW (my) Warsong acc for (your) Archangel account
06/07/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hey there, I'm switching from Warsong to Archangel atm therefore I'm in need of a nice account with a decent char with mounts/professions etc to grind some gold and perhaps start my own char there. I got 2 very decent accounts to trade. 1st account (Shaman, Priest): - lvl 60 ELEMENTAL SHAMAN (PvP) This (tauren) elemental shaman has sick gear (AQ40, BWL, MC, AQ20, Stinger of ayamiss, Red Dragonscale protector etc.) and is awesome for pvp. He got roughly +334 nature dmg, +8% crit, 4.5k...