Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[SELL]WoW Account with MoP, 1 druid lvl90+jewel/mining 600, 1 mage lvl85, 1 dk lvl 80

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool [SELL]WoW Account with MoP, 1 druid lvl90+jewel/mining 600, 1 mage lvl85, 1 dk lvl 80

Like in the title, i'm selling an EU WoW account with Mist of Pandaria on it, in the account there are 1 druid lvl 90 with jewelcrafting and mining at 600, 1 mage lvl 85, 1 dk lvl 80, like 10/13k achievements, a lot of mounts and stuff, if you are interested please write in this thread your offer and your skype contact, i'll contact you asap!

Similar Threads
[B] 2x b.net Accounts lvl85 [Druid]
Hi, Ich biete 2 b.net Accounts mit jeweils einem Druiden + lvl 1 char mit einer Gilde die jeweils 4 Fächer hat. 1x Blackmoore 1x Onyxia ...
0 Replies - World of Warcraft Trading
85 dwarf priest, 73 night elf Mage, 78 Druid and 67 druid
I'm selling my battle.net account. The characters are listed above, the priest is fully geared for all current raids. Currently spec'd disc. The...
WTS Bnet Acc lvl85 Dk,pala,mage,druid with 230k and more
Eu http://img850.imageshack.us/f/wowscr...211105440.jpg/ Horde Death Knight((Dps main spec)) 85 Main,Full Epic Semi BiS,almost full epic for...
Sell Account with Sorc LVL90 on EU3 Brumhart
The Sorc is Full Realm but without Armpads and LVL 90 Uniques: 1 x Shuta 2 x Ohkeros 2 x Gaudius
1 Replies - Archlord Trading
[Sell] 5x80 Warrior,Druid,Mage,Dk,Shaman,Paladin
Hallo, möchte hier meinen Account loswerden. Ich bin Erstbesitzer und habe alle Daten. Es ist ein BattleNet Account welcher 2 alte WoW Accounts...