Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WTS: Brand new WoW account MOP + 27 days play time

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS: Brand new WoW account MOP + 27 days play time

Hey, I just got referred here from a guildie. I'm Evan, I'm here to sell/trade a brand new world of warcraft account, fully upgraded to mists of pandaria, with 27 days free play time on it.

There are no characters on it
I will give you the account name, password, e-mail it's tied to and password, my birthday, and secret question answer. Any additional information necessary to complete the transaction will be discussed first.

I am looking for offers of paypal money and/or Illidan Server (Horde) gold.

Guildie also recommended to only sell to a highly reputable person or with the help of a highly reputable middle man, so this is required.

Thanks-

« [B] WoW [S] Psc | VK Gold auf Blackrock Horde »

Similar Threads
WTT WoW 60 days game time card for swtor key or account with days left
12/31/2011 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 0 Replies
trading 60days wow card for a swtor account or unused key. payment through paypal. my skype: sparda4lif3 thnx time card sold!
WTS SBOT ACCOUNT+23 days bot time
09/25/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
very cheap account + bot time 10 euro for all :) @edit 22 days left
Sell Rift digital with 53 days of play time
05/09/2011 - Rift Trading - 4 Replies
As title says im selling my rift account for 30eu PSC.. On account there is lvl 25 mage around 3plat and mount and there is also 41 days of playtime left. With cd key & everything else required to make account yours!!! Anyways game is solid and allot of fun but unfortunatly my pc cant realy handle it to well so i decided to give it up... :( Or i would also trade for wow with cata and at leest 1 mounth of game time,chars dont realy mater Or only unused cata key+gc eaither way works for...
Giving Away 30 Days of Play Time on US Servers
02/04/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 5 Replies
Hello everyone, I'm looking for 3 people who will sign up new accounts or re-subscribe (if you have been gone for more than 60 days) under my "Recruit-A-Friend". I will be willing to pay you $16 USD by PayPal (payment sent as a gift) if you're willing to sign up and subscribe under me as a recruit-a-friend. Basically, you will get 1 month free play time on any US server. You will of course be re-subscribing using credit card or game card on your own, I just pay you back for the costs. ...
Wts us aion blank account ,90 days game time, $59
10/01/2009 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Wts us aion blank account ,90 days game time, $59,I'm oo . pm me thanks.high feedback seller.