Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Paying to Join top 200 Guild NA

Discussion on Paying to Join top 200 Guild NA within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Paying to Join top 200 Guild NA

Paying to join a top 200 guild for the upcoming expansion. Not asking for a main raid spot, just asking for an opportunity to stay in a guild throughout the entire expansion and experience all content via alt runs. Guild can be on Ally or Horde doesn't really matter. Feel free to inbox me for my skype or message me on aim thanks for your time.
Prices will be discussed over AIM/skype.

Bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[SWSRO1]Need Join Guild !!!!
04/02/2010 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
Hi All Im Lvl 112 and Storng Like TO Join On Guild 1.English Speak 2.All Lv +100 3.Do Guild War Like TO Find Here Storng Guild And Member My Name SuperTerible
new guild to join in tz
09/25/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
Name: Invincible Guild leader: Smusher Guild sub leader: xnotion pm us in game or pm us in epvp. Epvp newbmember xnotion
Looking for a Guild to Join (Tibet)
07/26/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hey. I'm looking for a guild to join. Doesn't matter if the guild is lvl 1 or w/e. I'm lvl 24 very active(New Comp). I'm on as I speak. So, if anyone has a spot for me, just leave me a msg, pm me, or reply to this topic.
Xian Guild - Paying Ingame Money for GP
06/16/2007 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Looking for bots to join my guild, paying for GP. Send me a PM on forums. Xian only.