Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

sell acc with 2 85s + 40k gold

Discussion on sell acc with 2 85s + 40k gold within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
sell acc with 2 85s + 40k gold

Hello! - Todays auction will be a World of Warcraft account that holds several characters; The compensation I will receive from you (The buyer), is for the time I have spent playing the characters to get them where they are now.

-You will receive All account information: Account Name/Password/Secret Answer-Question/ and personal information such as address and other info will be changed into your information.

-This account has two accounts linked together, One has the main characters for sale and all the upgrades, the 2nd one does not, but can still be used-

--- That being said ---

The account holds Several Characters, Not all will be mentioned, just the ones that matter (High Level)

- 85 Blood Elf Priest
- 85 Orc Rogue
- 81 Wargen Mage
- 80 Night Elf Hunter
- 71 Tauren Druid

Three Horde / Two Allience ---- Account Holds Over 14,000 Gold!

Account Perks ---
-Every new character you make will have a Mini Penguin Pet (Sent Via In-Game-Mail)
-Every new character you make will have a Celestial Horse Mount! (Free permanent In-Game Mount that cost $25USD from the Blizzard store)
-Over 40,000 in gold
-Several Rare Companion pets and mounts
-Several Achievements and reward tokens

85 Characters-
Rogue: Rogue has few rare mounts such as 25 man 3 Drake rush Twilight Dragon mount, War Bear (Obtained from killing all Allience kings) , celestial horse ($25 Bliz mount), Sands of time Dragon, Engineer flying helicopter. Few companion pets. Fully leveled engineer and fully leveled mining skills. Bank holds different ores and extras along with some ICC 25m raiding set gear. Its current gear is mainly lvl 85 dungeon gear.

Priest: Holds a few rare companions such as the sinister squashling. Has the 2 passenger rocket mount, War Bear mount , celestial Horse, Gear is mainly from the lvl 85 dungeons. Additional nick-nacks in the bank.

NOTE: MOUNTS MENTIONED ARE RARE OR TAKE MUCH EFFORT TO OBTAIN, REGULAR IN-GAME MOUNTS THAT YOU CAN SIMPLY BUY IN-GAME WITH GOLD ARE NOT MENTIONED ABOVE.

Disclaimer: Any financial compensation I receive from the sale of this account is for my time spent playing this characters & account. This account remains the property of Blizzard. You will not 'Own' the account, for it belongs to Blizzard. The only thing you will be purchasing is the game and time I have invested into the account. All characters, items, in-game currency, and anything else associated with this auction will remain the property of Blizzard. By buying, inquiring about, or viewing this sale you are stating that you are in NO way affiliated with Blizzard Entertainment or any associated entity. World of Warcraft is a trademark of Blizzard Entertainment. All characters, items, gold pieces, or other intellectual property in World of Warcraft are the sole property of Blizzard Entertainment. This sale is not for the ownership of their intellectual property but rather for the time spent working on these characters and acquiring items. All references to 'the character', 'the account', Character types and/or 'items', Gold are indicative of my time spent playing these characters. By buying this account you assert that you are in no way affiliated or employed with Blizzard Entertainment.

I only accept PAYPAL

Pay-pal user must have a verified account with address