Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB 400k gold on twisting Nether

Discussion on WTB 400k gold on twisting Nether within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB 400k gold on twisting Nether

Hello i am buyng 400k gold on the server twisting Nether

Please contact me on skype: Vallentftw

Its on Horde EU

Only EU private sellers please. NO chinese!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
private gold seller on Twisting Nether Horde EU
08/14/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hey i am looking for a private gold seller on twisting Nether horde EU and argent down alliance EU Skype: Vallentftw
(WTS) 220k Gold EU Twisting nether horde / (WTB) SWTOR Key for gold
03/19/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
As the topic says. enbubbla @ skype or [email protected] Or im intrested to purchase a SW:TOR Key for wow gold!
WTS GOLD [Twisting Nether] [EU] [Horde]
02/20/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hi I am a private seller from europe. Farmed the gold with proffesion, NO bots or exploits. I have put my gold on playerauctions.com because its a safer place for buyer and seller to trade the gold. So you can check for my user name there : cuce The price i have set is 0.6 USD/k but i sell it in bulks of 10k , 20k etc etc. Right now i have 90k to offer.
[WTS]WoW EU Gold - Twisting Nether EU(horde)
02/10/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
Selling gold Twisting Nether EU. Got 200k gold for sale. I'm a private seller and never used any bots or anything like that. Also got european IP, so you won't have any problems if you buy gold from me. We can discuss price/other details via MSN or e-mail(also PM works): [email protected] Payment will be through paypal gift. But if you're from Italy we can discuss other methods.
WTS 60 paladin Twisting Nether
07/14/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
60 protection paladin Full Geared. 200 gold pocket money. Only for 17 $. Leave msg on elitepvpers.com or pm me on skype :zlatomircho2 The paladin is in Twisting Nether realm.