Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Mists of Pandaria Beta Keys 24€

Discussion on WTS Mists of Pandaria Beta Keys 24€ within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Mists of Pandaria Beta Keys 24€

Mists of Pandaria Beta Keys für 24€ (5 keys in stock)
Ihr könnt mich gerne unter skype : christian_storbeck1985

kontaktieren oder hier via PM!

I WILL GO FIRST, if you are trusted
------------

u can contact me at skype : christian_storbeck1985
Old 08/14/2012, 22:52   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 18
The Black Market: 1599/1/0
Received Thanks: 1,599
//Edit: Hat sich erledigt.
Old 08/14/2012, 23:18   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Screen per PN pls.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Mists of Pandaria beta keys
08/14/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
19€ Contact me on skype ml_kotara. You can also pm me here but It might take me up to 3 days to notice.
Mists of Pandaria Beta key
07/10/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I sell a beta key for mists of pandaria, you can attach it to your battle.net account :) The sale is there : </title><meta name="description" content="MISTS OF PANDARIA BETA - World of Wacraft - WoW - MoP in Jeux Vidéos PC , Jeux en Ligne , World of Warcraft |eBay"><meta name="keywords" content="MISTS OF PANDARIA BETA - World of Wacraft - WoW - MoP, Jeux Vi (only per eBay for more security) If the external link are prohibited, you can remove the post ^^
[WTS] Mists Of Pandaria (MOP) Beta
06/29/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
Hello there, I'm selling my MOP beta account. I got bored of playing the beta, also I need some money for the summer, thats enough reasons for me to sell this account. If you didn't bought the annual pass from blizzard this is a chance to get an account and play the beta. It doesn't metter if you are located in USA, Europe or Asia because there are servers for each region. This means you will always have good ping, so you don't have to worry about that. Starting bid: 70 EUR Buyout:...
WoW Mists of Pandaria: Accountgebundene Reittiere jetzt in der Pandaria-Beta
05/11/2012 - World of Warcraft - 21 Replies
Mit der WoW-Erweiterung Mists of Pandaria zählen mit einem Charakter erspielte Erfolge für den gesamten WoW-Account. Auch Pets sind nicht mehr an einzelne Charaktere gebunden. Und mit dem neuesten Beta-Patch funktionieren auch Mounts Account-weit. Der neueste Patch für die Beta von WoW: Mists of Pandaria bringt eine freudige Überraschung vor allem für Mount-Sammler: Accountgebundene Reittiere sind da! Bisher hatten die WoW-Entwickler bestenfalls vorsichtig angekündigt, dass Reittiere sehr...