Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS ETERNAL WOW EPIC DONOR DEATHKNIGHT & MORE!!

Discussion on WTS ETERNAL WOW EPIC DONOR DEATHKNIGHT & MORE!! within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS ETERNAL WOW EPIC DONOR DEATHKNIGHT & MORE!!

Hello i am trying to make some money by selling my old account i have no need for.
Cabal accounts: Cabal online US venus lvl 106 warrior with +7 stit set 7% amp all parts but helm with cdi. GS 54% cdi+7.
*private server cabal info* Serenity cabal account Full donor on all characters MAX *Best gear* i got GM Nation on one of my characters i will sell along with it. gear is costume. 2 high reborn characters Wizzard/force archer. Force archer has 300rbs with pury of heaven and Alz drop set. most characters got class rank 18

Global/pserver Dekaron accounts
Global: lvl 102 summoner with wings and lvl 103 concerra summoner with wings *diffrent accounts* on helion server.
Private server Zan Dekaron
summoner lvl 250 with lvl 200 wings character also has 1x tiger 2x tendons 1x master ring and +9 lvl 220 set along with +9 DN 5slot Twinblade 100% crit dmg 3x 5% dmg gems full with Defense weapon has 7 options in it. server is also home of Unlimited D-coins

Eternal World of warcraft *Remorse*
Full donor death knight gear info below
Death Knight Demonic Set 5 parts - 70$
Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Demonic Crusade x2 - 35$ each
Necklace of the Apocalypse - 10$
Donation Bag of Remorse x3 - 7$ each
Apocalyptic Sigil - 15$
Scourgelord Belt of the Demonic Crusade - 15$
Scourgelord Boots of the Demonic Crusade - 15$
250 Vote Point x 15 - 2.50$ each
( i got other characters alts that have vote gear. worth about 15-20$ each character )
This is Worth ALOT But I am selling it for SUPER CHEAP! just Offer me!

Global WYD *With Your Destiny online*
lvl 330+ GOD foema with +11 set +15 weapon and lvl 380 Mortal foema. i also got trans Knight +15 weapon also. This account is worth 150$+ game masters told me. I will sell for alot cheaper OFFER ME.

FEEL FREE TO donate 1$ to help me out. thank you! Please Bump if you like also. thank you
Old 06/29/2013, 16:59   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
10$ for your Eternal wow account. reply me asap