Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WOW MOLTEN PREMIUM ACCOUNT

Discussion on WOW MOLTEN PREMIUM ACCOUNT within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WOW MOLTEN PREMIUM ACCOUNT

Hey there, got prem account 13 coins left , shammy inside 80lvl,some gold,items...etc... all in cata (frostwolf) . what i want?

15 euros via paypal or banktransfer

skype - sprite982

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Want to sell Molten wow premium account
06/09/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
Hi im selling my molten wow account as I am trying to get off the game as it take too much of my time up. All my chars are on lordaeron x1 realm. Main char is Blood Elf paladin built for pvp: 6.1k full wrath set,- Full gem and enchant, maxed mining and Jewelcrafting Also has lvl80 undead rogue and reinstatable belf spriest also lvl80 they both are only low gs as they are instant's which ive not spent time on. The account also has about 15 heirlooms and 50vp. Can meet in game for...
WTS: Molten-WoW premium account
04/25/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 7 Replies
Hi Guys, As above, I am giving up on WoW hence I'll be selling off to whom who are interested. The 1st main toon is a DK followed by a Warlock and a Warrior. All are level 80. The account left with 7 coins and 202 vote points. Below are some screenshots and item information. All donor items are Heroic version except for the S8 Wrathful items and legendary Shadowmourne. DK http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x285/m3t4lz0n3 /Molten%20WoW%20FS/DK.jpg
[T]Molten wow Premium account
03/10/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
I got a Premium account in molten wow with an 80 H/Spriest 5k GS pvp/pve on Deathwing Realm and an 80 Hunter on Neltharion Realm. I'm looking to trade it for any offical account or close to same Pala/Rogue in molten, :) My email is [email protected]. Thanks alot!
Selling molten-wow premium account
02/29/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 5 Replies
:)
WTS Molten-WoW account [PREMIUM]
04/18/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies