Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trading 2x DIABLO3 accounts with 60 wizard on each for 2x Wow accounts, read Details

Discussion on Trading 2x DIABLO3 accounts with 60 wizard on each for 2x Wow accounts, read Details within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trading 2x DIABLO3 accounts with 60 wizard on each for 2x Wow accounts, read Details

Trading my 2 Diablo III accounts, each has a 60 wizard.

First account has 190% mf set, and 20kdps, 38k hp and 400 to all resists

Second account has no MF set but 39k hp, 16k dps, 200 all resists.

Around 300k gold on the accounts, and tons of items on the AH in bank/ gems galore, all acts / wp unlocked in inferno.

What i am looking for are 2 wow accounts with the ability to play on the same server, meaning i can either just login now and play on a server or transfer is available, want 85's but make a offer.. does not need to have gameplay time,

one catch, the characters need to be different, i do not care which but cannot both be the same, this is for me and my girlfriend to give wow a shot, as we are not really enjoying diablo 3 ( she has a hard time getting used to it never played diablo 2)

i do not check the site alot, but you can call me @ 240 410 4329 or email me @

not looking to scam anyone!