Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS MY COOL ACCOUNT OFFER ME :( 85 warr

Discussion on WTS MY COOL ACCOUNT OFFER ME :( 85 warr within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS MY COOL ACCOUNT OFFER ME :( 85 warr

Char name : contact me alexutu223
Server name: Aegwynn
Race: Horde
Class: Warrior
Orc
Level: 85

17 Level 85 Epics
Colossal Dragonplate Battlegear: 4/5 Colossal Colossal Dragonplate Battlegear

Items:
Colossal Dragonplate Helmet
Necklace of Black Dragon's Teeth
Backbreaker Spaulders
Dreamcrusher Drape
Colossal Dragonplate Battleplate
Brawler's Harness
Rockhide Bracers
Colossal Dragonplate Gauntlets
Runescriven Demon Collar
Colossal Dragonplate Legplates
Treads of Crushed Flesh
Obsidian Signet of the Avengers
Ring of Torn Flesh
Eye of Unmaking
Bone-Link Fetish
Experimental Specimen Slicer
Experimental Specimen Slicer
Darting Chakram

Item Source:

Health: 170215
Mana: 100

Talent: Fury,Fury
Power: 16711
Crit Chance: 26.55 %
Hit Rating: 1649

Transferrable
Blacksmithing : 525 / 525
Jewelcrafting : 525 / 525
First Aid 525 / 525
Riding 310%

Extra Mounts: [Abyssal Seahorse] [Bronze Drake] [Goblin Turbo-Trike] [Ironbound Proto-Drake] [Life-Binder's Handmaiden] [Pureblood Fire Hawk] [Red Proto-Drake] [Spectral Wolf]

Extra Gold: 10000 Gold / 7000 Valor Points / 2200 Honor Points

Extra Gear: Another Set of Tank Gear [Colossal Dragonplate Faceguard] [Guardspike Choker] [Backbreaker Spaulders] [Ruthless Gladiator's Cloak of Prowess] [Earthen Chestguard] [Rockhide Bracers] [Mace of Acrid Death] [Blackhorn's Mighty Bulwark] [Bronze Blaster] [Colossal Dragonplate Handguards] [Colossal Dragonplate Legguards] [Essence of the Eternal Flame] [Fire of the Deep] [Adamantine Signet of the Avengers]

PvP Gear: [Cataclysmic Gladiator's Plate Helm] [Ruthless Gladiator's Choker of Accuracy] [Ruthless Gladiator's Plate Shoulders] [Ruthless Gladiator's Cloak of Prowess] [Cataclysmic Gladiator's Plate Chestpiece] [Ruthless Gladiator's Armplates of Proficiency] [Ruthless Gladiator's War Edge] [Cataclysmic Gladiator's Plate Gauntlets] [Cataclysmic Gladiator's Girdle of Cruelty] [Cataclysmic Gladiator's Plate Legguards] [Ruthless Gladiator's Warboots of Cruelty] [Ruthless Gladiator's Signet of Cruelty] [Ruthless Gladiator's Signet of Accuracy] [Cataclysmic Gladiator's Medallion of Tenacity]