Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS ASSASSIN 50 TWINK

Discussion on WTS ASSASSIN 50 TWINK within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS ASSASSIN 50 TWINK

Selling my assassin lvl 50 twink well know name with 30 elite abyss gear full manastones shocked
-4 pets
- lot of coins
-bbbs
-and 2 gold weapons balic 50 gold and noble 50 gold with 3k dmg manastone on it
- rank 3 atm
selling him for 60 euro max can be givin away for 50 asap

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Lvl 60 twink with T3
03/08/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello i'm interested in buying a lvl 60 T3 twink, class dosn't matter but i want it to be atleast 6/9 or more pieces but if its under 6 contact me still. If it has Atiesh or Corruped Ashbringer i will pay more. For a char with atiesh i give 1300€ and beofre i pay i wan't to see the char in-game and that is a must. PM me with offers and i will share contact info. And please post on this thread also before sending a pm to me.
WTT UBER GEAR TEMPLAR TWINK FOR UBER GEAR ASSASIN TWINK(50 LVL IN SPATALOS ASMO)
01/09/2012 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
HI MY TEMPLAR HAS FULL ELITE 30 ALMOST ALL 50 LVL ACCESORIES LANOK GS +11 AND AROUND 100 MILLION IN WH!WTT WITH EQUAL GEARED ASSASIN!
BUY LvL 40-45 Twink on IA
06/30/2011 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hey all, I would like to buy LvL 45 Ranger/Assasin/SM Twink on Greed/Pride Server! Elyos or Asmodian doesent matter, the char must have atleast full lvl 41coin set/Crafted lvl 43 set mixed with 33boots & gloves or Steel Rake items or AP gears! PAYMENT ONLY TRUE PAYPAL. and your account must been verfied! Information you may know before you PM me! You are the only owner of the account!
EU WTT 85 General Shammy + 70 twink rogue for a 60 Twink with Thunderfury or Ragnaros
06/27/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 5 Replies
as the title says im looking to trade my account for a 60 twink with hand of rag or thunderfury. Shammy is Enhansment in Vivious with Vicious fist weps. Loads of mounts inc guild anniohlator mount. Loads of titles inc 3 rd highest pvp rank General The Undying Hand of A'dal and many more Rogue is lvl 70 and is in brutal This has always been my account and i have been playing it since Vanilla you can have an info you desire and i expect the same back.
[S]Twink
03/21/2011 - CrossFire Trading - 0 Replies
Ich suche einen Twink. Er sollte nur eine AWM haben! biete 2,45€ PSC Rest