Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] Mond-WoW account

Discussion on [WTS] Mond-WoW account within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS] Mond-WoW account

Hello, i am selling my mond-wow VIP account

My main character has magnificent VIP with tabard+trispec+alot more!

this account has 4 characters with VIP status (over 200$ wasted on this account)

send me your skype name for more info!

PRICE: 30 EUROS
Old 05/29/2012, 16:58   #2

elite*gold: 0
EDIT NEW PRICE: 10 euros!

(summer sale :P)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] Mond.Wow - High VIP Account
11/30/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, i want to sell my VIP account because i no longer play this game, as i have paid quite alot for my account i thought instead of it just sitting there not being used, i would like to give it to someone for a donation of 1/2 of the price. Dream VIP $200, Queen VIP Upgrade $350, Queen VIP Weapons $350, Custom Haste Tabard Max Haste $300, Custom Stats to MH and OH weapons $200 Purchase Total $1400 USD Selling Price $600 O.N.O Warrior Class Queen VIP 40m HP! All characters made...
Mond auf der Map implentieren
07/27/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hallo Epvpler wie ja schon bekannt ist lässt sich auf der Map der Mond implentieren. Das HowTo dazu war hier zufinden unter diesem Thema: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/metin2-pserver-g uides-strategies/521316-how-mond-implentieren.html Der Link ist hier aus epvpers von einem User. Habe es nach der Anleitung genauso eingestellt allerdings erscheint der Mond bei mir nirgends. Hoffe mal das mir da jemand helfen kann.
[WTS] Mond.Wow - High VIP Account
06/26/2011 - WoW Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello, i want to sell my VIP account because i no longer play this game, as i have paid quite alot for my account i thought instead of it just sitting there not being used, i would like to give it to someone for a donation of 1/2 of the price. Dream VIP $200, Queen VIP Upgrade $350, Queen VIP Weapons $350, Custom Haste Tabard Max Haste $300, Custom Stats to MH and OH weapons $200 Purchase Total $1400 USD Selling Price $600 O.N.O Warrior Class Queen VIP 40m HP! All characters made...
[Kaufe] Mond-WoW Account!
05/03/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 12 Replies
Wie der Titel schon passend beschreibt Suche ich einen Account für den Pserver Mond Wow Suche nichts bestimmtes macht mir angebote (für 4.0.3)
Selling Mond-WoW Gm' Account
03/13/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
The title says it all. Selling a Mond-WoW Gm account has toons of the best gear. Also includes a dream vip character. Has max haste for all the characters. You can pretty much solo everything if you know how to play you class. Btw its not just 1 gm account up for sale. Their are two. The owner merged two realms and in doing so she created another account for everyone which gave all the gm's a second account. Pm me if your interested.