Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League of Legends (With a lot of champs/skins) vs WoW (gold/acc/boosting service)

Discussion on League of Legends (With a lot of champs/skins) vs WoW (gold/acc/boosting service) within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
League of Legends (With a lot of champs/skins) vs WoW (gold/acc/boosting service)

Hello. As the thread title states, I'm willing to trade my League of Legends account which I've been using since open beta. I've grown tired of it with over 1k games played and with Dota 2 comming soon, I thought, why not get rid of it for good?

I want a WoW Eu account, ingame gold on Darksorrow EU (A), or a boosting service (Boosting/botting service is preffered!!). Add me on skype if you wan't to discuss the trade. Skype - Pyrocoke

The account have 5,5k ip, got 75 champions and 39 skins, including one legendary skin. It is on Eu West, I have not used the free change yet.

Ranked stats (This season): 138 - 115, 1524 elo, 1,7k top.
Ranked stats (Previous season): 165 - 149
Normal stats (Total): 582 - ?

Runes:
Red/Marks - 9x as, 9x arp, 9x mpen, 9x psy dmg, 9x armor
Yellow/Seals - 9x mreg, 9x hp/level, 9x armor
Blue/Glyphs - 9x as, 9x ap/level, 9x mr/level, 9x armor
Purple/Quints - 3x arp, 3x hp, 3x ap, 3x armor, 3x psy dmg, 3x mspeed, 3x spell vamp, 3x gold/10

Will add pictures of champions ad a list of skins in a couple of minutes.
Old 04/23/2012, 18:18   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 5
delete request!
Old 04/24/2012, 15:30   #3

elite*gold: 0
Why?