Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB All Molten-WoW Premium Accounts.

Discussion on WTB All Molten-WoW Premium Accounts. within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB All Molten-WoW Premium Accounts.

I'm willing to buy all Molten-WoW Premium accounts on any realm any faction any class.

The better the accounts the more I pay, simple.

Add my Skype: madison.hughes4
Old 04/16/2012, 14:02   #2

Bump up my post
Old 04/16/2012, 16:11   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 4
I have no premium but a very good Acc. !!!
Old 04/16/2012, 16:15   #4

Mhhm, add my Skype madison.hughes4 please.
Old 07/25/2013, 12:21   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

added you on skype for an epic molten account

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS - 2 Premium Acc - Molten WoW. Accepting LoL
05/01/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 10 Replies
Hi, I have 2 accounts, one toon has like 4,5k gs rest isnt worth mentionin :p Premium lets u play without queues etc. Id like to trade them for anything in Leqague Of Legends or some RP.
WTS: Molten-WoW premium account
04/25/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 7 Replies
Hi Guys, As above, I am giving up on WoW hence I'll be selling off to whom who are interested. The 1st main toon is a DK followed by a Warlock and a Warrior. All are level 80. The account left with 7 coins and 202 vote points. Below are some screenshots and item information. All donor items are Heroic version except for the S8 Wrathful items and legendary Shadowmourne. DK http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x285/m3t4lz0n3 /Molten%20WoW%20FS/DK.jpg
[WTS] Molten-WoW accounts. 3 Premium, 2 normal
07/08/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 6 Replies
3 Accounts Available Hello ElitePvPers, First, I'd like to say I no longer play on this server anymore as I have moved onto retail. Second, I understand that there will be doubts in my offer since I am posting with a newly made account, but I assure you I am not fooling around, you have my word. Thirdly, I am only accepting payment from VERIFIED Paypal account. And finally, I am unable to provide you any in-game screenshots of Molten-WoW (as I stated on the first sentence), but I will...
[T]Molten wow Premium account
03/10/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
I got a Premium account in molten wow with an 80 H/Spriest 5k GS pvp/pve on Deathwing Realm and an 80 Hunter on Neltharion Realm. I'm looking to trade it for any offical account or close to same Pala/Rogue in molten, :) My email is [email protected]. Thanks alot!
[WTT/WTS] Molten WOW Accounts (Premium)
09/11/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 4 Replies
First account is a NELF hunter on neltharian 6.1+k gs donor for sts and dbw and the crossbow (100% arp) Next account is a 6k gs troll mage on neltharion donor for sanctified hc helm, cts and the bloodsurge WTS/WTT These Accounts. As for trade i would only trade for a molten wow account on Lordaeron realm.