Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Rogue 10k ach + Legendary daggers

Discussion on WTS Rogue 10k ach + Legendary daggers within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 518/0/0
WTS Rogue 10k ach + Legendary daggers

Rogue:

10k Achievements
Fangs of the Father (Legendary Daggers)
300k Gold
Reins of the Raven Lord
Swift White Hawkstrider
40+ exalted reputations
100+ mounts
WARGLAIVE of Azzinoth (only 1)
Old school gear in bank:1,2,6

You can contact me over :
Msn:

I accept westernunion, moneybookers, wire transfer

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Rogue Legendary Daggers T3, 400Ilvl, 7000Conquest pts, etc
03/22/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
As i am moving towards new genre MMO'S i am selling my legendary daggers rogue. I will post here some of the important things it has on it: !EUROPE ACCOUNT! Achievement Points: 6000 Gear: - PvE ilvl 401 ( Legendary Daggers, Full BiS and HC items ) - Also Tier 2 transfmogrif items and many others in Vault! Gear: - PvP 393 Ilvl (3047 Resilience) Gear: Full Blackfang Set and fully epic gemmed/enchanted! (399 Item level) Full Season 11 set (rings/neck to) (7400 Conquest Points ) -(393 Ilvl)...
Rogue with 50% of legendary daggers (last part) done
03/13/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 7 Replies
I want to sell a rogue account with 50% of the last part of the quest for legendary daggers done. I have 32 clusters out of 60. ( in 2weeks , 25 man raids you get them or 4weeks , 10 man raid you get the daggers!) !EUROPE ACCOUNT! Gear: Full Blackfang Set and fully epic gemmed/enchanted! (399 Item level) Full Season 11 set (rings/neck to) (conquest points for 1 piece of season 12) (393 Ilvl) and 3047 Resilience! Titles: Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Brewmaster, Champion of...
WTS Rogue with 50% of legendary daggers (last part) done
02/26/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
I want to sell a rogue account with 50% of the last part of the quest for legendary daggers done. I have 32 clusters out of 60. ( in 2weeks , 25 man raids you get them or 4weeks , 10 man raid you get the daggers!) Gear: Full Blackfang Set and fully epic gemmed/enchanted! (399 Item level) Titles: Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Brewmaster, Champion of the Frozen Wastes, Destroyer's End, Jenkins, Merrymaker, Starcaller, Twilight Vanquisher , Of the Nightfall, The Hallowed, The...
110 FF warrior/rogue with nova +9 daggers pvp
10/06/2010 - Silkroad Online - 21 Replies
heres my new video ^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8Qdn5asI2g&fea ture=recentlik
help with Rogue daggers!
07/25/2008 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
hi i want to bot with my daggers , i want to bot on the 1-2 lvls below mobs than my lvl or same lvl ones, but i am confused that should i do daggers desperate or not? and if i die i don't have loopscript so wat should i do? thanx for reply