Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS WoW Acc with 3*85 + few twink

Discussion on WTS WoW Acc with 3*85 + few twink within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS WoW Acc with 3*85 + few twink

Those are the 3 level 85.
Have Vial of Sands.

Herbalism,Mining, JC, Ench, Insc, Alch 525

Pm me if tou are interested

P.s--> Also have 2 months of game and SC2 Acc

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Lvl 60 twink with T3
03/08/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello i'm interested in buying a lvl 60 T3 twink, class dosn't matter but i want it to be atleast 6/9 or more pieces but if its under 6 contact me still. If it has Atiesh or Corruped Ashbringer i will pay more. For a char with atiesh i give 1300€ and beofre i pay i wan't to see the char in-game and that is a must. PM me with offers and i will share contact info. And please post on this thread also before sending a pm to me.
WTT UBER GEAR TEMPLAR TWINK FOR UBER GEAR ASSASIN TWINK(50 LVL IN SPATALOS ASMO)
01/09/2012 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
HI MY TEMPLAR HAS FULL ELITE 30 ALMOST ALL 50 LVL ACCESORIES LANOK GS +11 AND AROUND 100 MILLION IN WH!WTT WITH EQUAL GEARED ASSASIN!
EU WTT 85 General Shammy + 70 twink rogue for a 60 Twink with Thunderfury or Ragnaros
06/27/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 5 Replies
as the title says im looking to trade my account for a 60 twink with hand of rag or thunderfury. Shammy is Enhansment in Vivious with Vicious fist weps. Loads of mounts inc guild anniohlator mount. Loads of titles inc 3 rd highest pvp rank General The Undying Hand of A'dal and many more Rogue is lvl 70 and is in brutal This has always been my account and i have been playing it since Vanilla you can have an info you desire and i expect the same back.
[S]Twink
03/21/2011 - CrossFire Trading - 0 Replies
Ich suche einen Twink. Er sollte nur eine AWM haben! biete 2,45€ PSC Rest
WTB Twink Sin EU
01/12/2011 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
As title, i wtb asmo sin lvl between 30-35 fully 30e equipments or sin lvl 40-44 fully 40e equipments in Perento or Spatalos Server. PM me.