Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WTS EU GOLD Kazzak, Outland, Grim Batol, Aggramar, Draneor Runetotem,Azjol-Nerub etc

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS EU GOLD Kazzak, Outland, Grim Batol, Aggramar, Draneor Runetotem,Azjol-Nerub etc

Hello

I would like to sell gold on EU realms, gold farmed only by me from European IP so you don't have to be worried that gold is scammed or exploited
  • Outland
  • Wildhammer
  • Draenor
  • Azjol Nerub

Both faction horde and alliance on each of them.
Just add me on MSN/AIM/SKYPE and we can discuss everything, trade 1-5mins after payment.

Price range: 0.5 USD per 1000g or in euro 0.40 € per 1000g
Delivery: Prefer face2face trade but I'm open to other method like Guild Bank or Auction House.
Payment: Moneybookers - Skrill

MSN: mankin82(at)gmail.com
AIM: mankin82
or just PM me on forum.

Regards

Here are some feedbacks from other forums, PM/add me if you want to see direct links as I can't post them here, I'm ID verified and donators on them

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyquaza
Vouch for Mankin, bought 405k WoW gold from him for 162 euro, recommended for your WoW gold purchases!
Quote:
Originally Posted by baitz0r
bought 40k from him today, deal went really smooth and its cheap. planning to buy more from him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by baitz0r
bought another 50k off him a few days ago, the whole deal took just about 5 minutes. this is a great guy and the cheapest gold you will get
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggar
Trustworthy seller , awesome prices and very nice to talk to swell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr3cious
Very trusted!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggar
Great seller bought once again
Quote:
Originally Posted by rince0r
Awesome service, gold delivered literally one minute after payment. Will do business with again, cheers .
Quote:
Originally Posted by field442
A really great guy and awesome service. The gold was received within minutes of sending the money and it was a pleasure doing business with him. He even covered the neutral AH fee. Really awesome service. I'll be sure to buy from him again!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by baitz0
third time i bought from him, all the deals went smooth, fast and cheap! thanks again
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumi
Bought 60k for this guy, very fast and speaks very well english!

Old 02/29/2012, 00:03   #2

600k stock on Outland ally atm

Old 03/12/2012, 14:16   #3

bumpers
Old 03/20/2012, 16:29   #4

bumpers

« :::::..:Rolle.der.Auferstehung:..::::: | [B] Frostmourne Imba Todesritter [S] PSC »