Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Want to trade my 70 Hunter (wow)

Discussion on Want to trade my 70 Hunter (wow) within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Want to trade my 70 Hunter (wow)

Hi i've been playing 70 Hunter (alliance)(mazarigos) for a while and starting to get bored of it. I want to trade it for another class, My highest wish is a 70 mage but i will accept other ones.
My Hunter got realy good gear so please check it up.
take conntact.

My way or no way.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Trade 112 Hunter on Siz for Siz Dil
07/12/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
Trading 112 Hunter Basically naked 2 costumes bathing suit/adventure Acclaim Account Pm me for more details
Sell or trade- lvl 26 Hunter (IAH)for a lvl 20ish hunter (THQ)
01/09/2010 - Dragonica - 1 Replies
Well I failed my self and picked the wrong dam portal, and went to the SEA and I cant pvp their due to the nasty lag even tho the PVE was just fine. I was wondering if anyone would trade me accounts or buy this account from me. I would really would like to get an account for THQ I would really like a Hunter account. Character: Name: Epiphany Class: Hunter Gold: 30g Gear: Random gear from lvl 20-25 with a +3 green lvl 25 bow Has other items in inventory. I really dont care whats on the...
trade hunter lvl 54
05/08/2009 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
trade hunter lvl 54 for bagi-ak lvl 30+ pm me! ! !!!!
Want to trade 92 hunter
04/29/2008 - Trading - 4 Replies
WTT 92 Hunter for 83+ knight / bagi / summoner (would prefer a Bagi or a knight) - Hunter comes with 3.6k Auto HP pots (+4Janis set / +4 seratan ) with 8mill The lowest level character I will trade for is 83. If you have a level 95+ knight / bagi / summoner and want to trade, the character can be clean (naked or whatever). The other character has to be in abaddon. I will not trade for a character in trieste. For more details and or screenshots of the char/gear pm me. We can meet in...
60 Hunter For Trade
06/25/2006 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
Basically, i hate my hunter. Its the worst class i've ever made (and my first ever 60) i want to trade him to a English PVP realm, must be of a level 51 or higher and in a low populated realm (i dont mind if hes in a guild or not), just please not another hunter or rouge - and also pretty decent gear please - i will expect to see a ctmod profile before trade. Thanks. #Edit - Has 2months and a bit left of it (I expect about the same on the account for trade)