Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WTS 85 Warrior 85 Shammy + 5x 80 + toons and SC2 and more

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS 85 Warrior 85 Shammy + 5x 80 + toons and SC2 and more

----------- Private Message me if interested -------------
( Will add some more pictures later that is just what i can get at work )

PLEASE BID AND I WILL ACCEPT THE FIRST FAIR OFFER.

Ok so the below account is for sale it contains

2 x Wrath accounts ( WoW )
1 x Cataclysm account
1 x StarCraft 2 account
1 x StarCraft and addon
1 x Warcraft 3 and addon

The Cata account has on it ( these are all on Darkspear EU )

1 x 85 shammy
1 x 85 Warrior
1 x 84 Mage
1 x 81 Rogue
1 x 82 Warlock
1 x 80 Druid
1 x 80 Death Knight
1 x 71 Pally

More on other servers but nothing 85.

Not sure how much gold there will be, A little bit but not millions as i have not played in a long time. But more than enough to get you going.

StarCraft 2 Account

is Masters in everything but solo as i don't play solo much i prefer team games. ( new season now and you need to play five games to get ranked but will more than likely put you in same league as we were near top when i finished playing.
anything else just ask.

It will be bank transfer or Paypal Gift and i will not give details till i see cash hit account.

pictures below

If you look as the next top you can see its the same one all my pictures are taken from in other posts ( search my name ) thanks

As all ways hope you like what you have read and if not i hope you find something that suits you soon. Thanks for reading.

« Selling Wow Cd Keys | kaufe wow acc 75+ »

Similar Threads
WTS Shammy LV 85
07/09/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hey! Europe server I want to sell my Elemental/resto shammy ilvl 357 pm me if u interested Charice @ Zenedar - Game - World of Warcraft
WTS/WTT mid Account war+shammy
05/24/2011 - Trading - 2 Replies
Heya i have warrior 50 (leg-gram.armorcrafter) + shammy 49.9 (leg. spellcrafter) i need 2 char on alb (arms/theurg/sorc/scout) o WTT on yawain account alb. o platin on alb/o pay money whit paypal. send me if you interessed Tnx
WTT TOONS ON BRUMHART FOR ANY OTHER TOONS ON ANY OTHER SERVER
10/03/2010 - Archlord Trading - 4 Replies
like title says i want to trade a lvl 63 zerk whit fine built and good gear and weapon ah lvl 64 ranger whit full cf realm good weapon and pendant whti lvl 2 wings and lvl 1 cloak and al lv 34 swash whit good gear and all toons got like 3k wcoins item on them al on 1 account i wanen trade them for any other class/race i also dotn care about server but i would love it if they where above lvl 55 they dotn have to got a email adres b/c i dont got the email of mien but got that accoutn for...
Shammy 1337 DMG
03/24/2009 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 22 Replies
Gear a shaman in elemental t7 gear, spec him like this: Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft Now equip the following: Mainhand: Torch of Holy Fire - Item - World of Warcraft Offhand: Blade of the Unrequited - Item - World of Warcraft Relic: Master Firestone - Item - World of Warcraft Gloves: Storm Gauntlets - Item - World of Warcraft Gems: +Spell Power
[WTS] Account mit BC und 41 Shammy!
09/18/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo, ich möchte meinen WoW Account mit Bc verkaufen da ich keine Zeit mehr dafür habe. Auf dem Accout befindet sich nur ein level 41 Schamane. Server: Mug*thol Rasse: Orc schreibt mir ne pm mit Preis!