Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Trading] Gold for a Race Change

Discussion on [Trading] Gold for a Race Change within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Trading] Gold for a Race Change

Hey guys,

As the title says I'm trading gold for a race change.
I got 15.000 gold on Outland - EU (alliance) and 19.000 gold on Frostwhisper - EU (horde)

I'm willing to give the whole gold for that. ;-)
I'm ok with using a middleman, but i'm not going first under any circumstances. Only maybe if the buyer is 'well known' and I consider that its trustworthy.

- Kind regards,
p0ly

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Race Change!
09/17/2011 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
Hey, wollte mal allgemein wegen einem Racechange fragen ( also nur das model :D ) ja Glitchy habe ich mir durchgelsene aber es funzt net... Glitchy's Model Editing Suite\Data\Race\paths.txt" konnte nicht gefunden werden. der fehlt kommt dann und ich kann nix in dem programm machen :( Naja gibts ne andere möglichkeit mein male Orc in female Gnom zumachen?
Race change 3.0.8
05/10/2009 - World of Warcraft - 11 Replies
Geht bei euch der neue Model Edit Fix für 3.0.8?ich krieg da immer black screen und flieg ausm game Oo ..mpqs usw neu gemacht mit Glitchys Mes..liegt es vlt dadran das es nicht geht?Gibt es noch andre Möglichkeiten außer Glitchs Mes für race to race change?Ajo und wenn wär nen funktionierend n model edit fix hat wäre auch nice mfg :O
new way to race change?
10/21/2008 - World of Warcraft - 3 Replies
is there a new way to race change? or do still create mpqs and WoWme? im lost after this patch
Race Change
10/07/2008 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
I hate blood elves, but i like paladins. Alliance suck at BGs so i want to change the model of Belf Male to Human Male, Is there any way to achieve this without altering EVERY blood elf in the game? just my character?