Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S> 85 lvl ally dr00d on frostmane EU!

Discussion on S> 85 lvl ally dr00d on frostmane EU! within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S> 85 lvl ally dr00d on frostmane EU!

Hello guys, so I am basicaly selling my last WoW account. It comes with a original copy of sc2 on the account.

Account is on Frostmane PvP server EU.

The main is a dr00d, PvP balance dr00d atm.

Link to the armory -

The account was fast fly form, feral pvp gear and feral tank PvE gear. I used to play as a tank before when I was doing PvE but changed to pvp.

It has some arena points and honor if you want to change spec or buy something. Don't know about gold, I don't think alot of it is in there.

I am the OO and all the information will be given.

Scammers don't contact since it's not my first trade and I know what I am doing.

Payment method varies and the is no buyout price now

You can contact me on skype - strex_lt
Or msn:

If you got any questions please contact me.

Thank you.
Old 11/19/2011, 00:31   #2

Up to the top!
Old 11/20/2011, 04:15   #3

Top top top